"Oh I love to see something I've done getting reused! (One of the hallmarks of Wenger's framework for measuring the value of social intera..."
- over 3 years ago09/29/16 at 5:54 pm (UTC)
"FYI: On Monday I ended a conference keynote presentation with the Lincoln song. With kazoo."
- 4 years ago05/20/16 at 1:14 pm (UTC)
"Check out Shovels & Ropes's song "Birmingham". Their motto "It ain't what you got, it's what you make.""
- 4 years ago05/11/16 at 11:04 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for sharing that. I hope I've contributed a tiny something that will make her world a little bit easier someday."
- 4 years ago04/19/16 at 6:03 pm (UTC)
"That's a great tip -- thanks!"
- 4 years ago04/19/16 at 6:01 pm (UTC)
"Yep. The comment I once had to deal with was, "Blind people won't do this work." Thanks for fighting the good fight!"
- 4 years ago04/19/16 at 6:00 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for your comment Ande. As a sizable portion of my target audience is comprised of learners with low literacy skills I share you..."
- 4 years ago04/19/16 at 5:58 pm (UTC)
"Right-- narrating every word can hurt learning for some. Best to have options: captions that can be turned on or off, audioon or off, opt..."
- 4 years ago04/16/16 at 12:25 am (UTC)
"I really appreciate all the comments, everyone. Glad so many people found this helpful."
- 4 years ago04/15/16 at 1:22 am (UTC)
Jane Bozarth published a new article “But It’s to Code”: Thoughts on Accessibility in E-Learning
"I had a coworker once, a woman with cerebral palsy who used a wheelchair. She was tiny and the chair was not motorized. When she was hire..."
- 4 years ago04/13/16 at 3:45 pm (UTC)
Jane Bozarth replied to the discussion Molding eLearning best practices to fit online college courses - Resources?
"I'm glad to see someone so willing to acknowledge the difference in developing instruction for academic v workplace use. I've done both a..."
- over 5 years ago02/17/15 at 3:28 pm (UTC)