HR Tech Training replied to the discussion How would I go about evaluating what is better to develop in: Rise vs Storyline?
"Maybe you should read this thread, as there's more than just formatting which should inform your decision to use Rise vs. Storyline. htt..."
- over 2 years ago03/05/19 at 5:07 pm (UTC)
"Agreed with the above two posts. Because of these glaring and seemingly insurmountable issues (it's been a couple years now!!), we absolu..."
- over 2 years ago03/05/19 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, that would sure be handy as we have a Team account, so it would be great if the review link and associated comments were able to ..."
- over 2 years ago02/20/19 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
"Still not getting the drop-down menu...hmm. This may have something to do with a change of ownership of the file - I was made a co-owner ..."
- over 2 years ago02/19/19 at 10:11 pm (UTC)
"Correct. But there's no option to "Publish a new version of an existing item" now after I tried to change the title/name of the course ba..."
- over 2 years ago02/19/19 at 8:39 pm (UTC)
"So, if you rename a course in Rise, then name it back to the original name - does that reconnect it to the Review version?"
- over 2 years ago02/19/19 at 7:20 pm (UTC)
"I am having a similar issue. Have many storyline files linked to an index.html page - for e-learners to view online (through a company sh..."
- 8 years ago07/18/13 at 12:01 pm (UTC)
"Great solution, Thanks so much!"
- over 8 years ago07/15/13 at 10:52 am (UTC)
"I am not getting any error messages. When I go into task manager it ssays it is still 'Running' Plus, I can easily open other, smaller f..."
- over 8 years ago07/15/13 at 10:36 am (UTC)
"If I could just get into the file and be able to copy a few scenes out. Or delete the majority of the file, to make it smaller and save ..."
- over 8 years ago07/15/13 at 10:30 am (UTC)
HR Tech Training started a new discussion Articulate Freezing - 18MB file size
"Articulate is freezing and not sure why. I create large story files taht are very simple - only links and text, no triggers, animation. B..."
- over 8 years ago07/15/13 at 10:29 am (UTC)
HR Tech Training started a new discussion Viewing Articulate in HTML & HTML 5
"When I open my HTML file -links do not work (pdf, word or internet links). all of the links are housed in a folder and are not broken. ..."
- over 8 years ago06/20/13 at 12:20 pm (UTC)