"Hi Katie, Thanks for your post! I'm confident I'm in the right place now. I'm not sure what Douglas was trying to do in his Configuration..."
- 1 month ago08/17/20 at 8:43 pm (UTC)
Jane Maduke replied to the discussion Scene tabs close automatically, before I want them to
"Thanks for your reply Tom. I meant to mention "tabs". The slides open in tabs and those tabs were what was closing. I looked at your vide..."
- 3 months ago07/09/20 at 6:54 pm (UTC)
Jane Maduke started a new discussion Scene tabs close automatically, before I want them to
"Hello Awesome Community! I'm back working in SL360 after a year hiatus and I'm experiencing behaviour that is unfamiliar. Let's say I hav..."
- 3 months ago07/02/20 at 10:50 pm (UTC)
"Well done, Syed. Your HTML report of the results looks great and worked really well."
- 1 year ago08/13/19 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
"Nicely done, Nicki! I got them all right! But I'm Canadian, so that's cheating, I suppose."
- 1 year ago08/13/19 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
"Fabulous! I wasn't familiar with these games. So fun. What a great opportunity to try the tab-order feature for accessibility, too."
- over 1 year ago01/20/19 at 3:53 pm (UTC)
"Nicely done! It's so smooooth. "
- over 2 years ago05/02/18 at 9:19 pm (UTC)
"Very nice, David. Thanks!"
- over 2 years ago03/20/18 at 2:25 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lara, I’m a bit annoyed by this as well. So I use my own templates. If you create a template and format those text boxes (on their m..."
- over 2 years ago02/11/18 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
Jane Maduke added the course Video Controls Sample
"Videos act differently on layers. Plan your media carefully. More at http://www.larchlearning.com/know-your-video-size/."
- over 2 years ago02/07/18 at 5:43 pm (UTC)
"My client has confirmed they are using IE 11, but thinks she's on Windows 10. "
- almost 3 years ago12/20/17 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
Jane Maduke started a new discussion Reviewers are getting 'kicked out' of Review
"Hello Happy Heroes! Some of my reviewers are telling me that they're getting kicked out of the Articulate Review that I set up for them. ..."
- almost 3 years ago12/20/17 at 5:29 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much, Owen! I love the way you've used the Chrome developer tools to find the names of the objects in the code. That's a trick ..."
- 3 years ago07/13/17 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
Jane Maduke replied to the discussion Have you ever had to design something you hated, but your client loved?
"These aren't standards, but I often refer to the elearning manifesto for best practices with some very credible names behind it. http:/..."
- over 3 years ago05/10/17 at 10:44 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley! I had to recreate the issue in a new file so that it would make sense to the support team. The thing I was working on with..."
- over 3 years ago04/11/17 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
"I received your email, Walt. I thank you for taking the time and I'll use this link to submit the request. It would be great if we could ..."
- over 3 years ago04/10/17 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
Jane Maduke started a new discussion Slide is stuck after 5 seconds. I need help.
"Attached, is an excerpt from a SL2 course. The issue exists on slide 2. I cannot get to the next slide when more than 5 seconds have pass..."
- over 3 years ago04/08/17 at 1:18 pm (UTC)
"Alyssa! You rock! A simple and elegant solution. I have implemented and tested this in the first of my scenes and it works! (I removed my..."
- over 3 years ago01/04/17 at 8:33 pm (UTC)
"Sorry, I should have said that my trigger stays but the Next button part of that trigger is removed. After I remove my next button, the t..."
- over 3 years ago01/04/17 at 5:00 pm (UTC)
"I test all my courses on SCORM Cloud and have never paid them. Their free account will NOT be a long-term solution for you, but it might ..."
- almost 4 years ago11/13/16 at 4:43 pm (UTC)
"I use a Wordpress plug-in for this, but if you don't have the plug-in, it should be fairly straightforward for your Web developer. FTP al..."
- almost 4 years ago11/13/16 at 4:33 pm (UTC)
"I'm with you, Matthew! I was a Captivate user too, but I'll never go back. The community and support here was worth the switch. I can alw..."
- almost 4 years ago11/10/16 at 12:18 am (UTC)
"At least Storyline 360 is legible on my 3840x2160 resolution HD monitor. Looks just like the old tool on the old computer. Haven't had a ..."
- almost 4 years ago11/09/16 at 9:40 pm (UTC)
"I'm going! I'm presenting a 'thing' at the DemoFest. Anyone else? "
- almost 4 years ago11/08/16 at 5:51 pm (UTC)