"Great design! Thanks for sharing!"
- over 2 years ago05/08/18 at 10:42 pm (UTC)
"LOVE this! Thanks!"
- almost 3 years ago02/06/18 at 8:21 pm (UTC)
"This is really great! I work in healthcare I.T. and it's great to grab a template the fits so well without a lot of tweaking ---- and is..."
- almost 3 years ago02/06/18 at 8:17 pm (UTC)
"This is so fresh and colorful! Love it!"
- 3 years ago11/27/17 at 8:19 pm (UTC)
"Really awesome! This would have been really helpful to see 20 years ago when I was in nursing school!"
- over 3 years ago10/03/17 at 7:54 pm (UTC)
- over 3 years ago09/26/17 at 5:24 pm (UTC)
"Does it not work at all in Storyline 2?"
- over 3 years ago06/13/17 at 5:47 pm (UTC)
Janet Welsh commented on the article The Why and How of Building an E-Learning Style Guide in Storyline
"Not only is the article informative, but the template is really tasteful. Thanks for providing it! I'll definitely be tweaking and usin..."
- 4 years ago01/05/17 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
"Never mind! I figured it out. They are called cue points, and the online user guide walked me through what to do."
- over 4 years ago06/14/16 at 7:25 pm (UTC)
Janet Welsh started a new discussion Marking the timeline in an audio file
"When I load an audio file, I then have to figure out when various things go in and out on the timeline. I seem to recall there is a way ..."
- over 4 years ago06/14/16 at 7:08 pm (UTC)
Janet Welsh commented on the article How I Created This Card-Style Click-and-Reveal Interaction in Storyline
"This design is definitely a "keeper"!"
- 5 years ago11/10/15 at 8:39 pm (UTC)