"Hiya, yes I'm having the same issue myself and would really appreciate a quiz question bank myself. Too time-consuming and tedious to ha..."
- 9 months ago01/25/21 at 2:02 am (UTC)
"Hey Crystal, given how many people have requested the feature maybe that's something for Articulate to take to their designers to impleme..."
- almost 2 years ago01/07/20 at 6:54 pm (UTC)
Janine Whitling replied to the discussion Please can we have additional features on RISE Quiz Results Page?
"Agreed, Rise needs some extra functionality, both in the quiz, quiz results, and other areas such as case scenarios. It feels like it's l..."
- almost 2 years ago12/06/19 at 11:04 pm (UTC)
"Nope, that doesn’t help. The image needs to be bigger Kind regards, [/Users/janinewhitling/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Dat..."
- over 2 years ago07/01/19 at 11:19 pm (UTC)
"That's ridiculous. The logo size is inadequately proportioned. We should be able to submit logos of larger sizes. Articulate, please reme..."
- over 3 years ago06/08/18 at 3:41 am (UTC)
"It would be great to have the market font size also saved when applying as default design. It is time consuming to keep changing icon des..."
- almost 4 years ago11/19/17 at 3:26 am (UTC)
"hi Matthew, with this type of printing, does it only work with text responses, or can you include multi-choice responses into the final ..."
- 5 years ago10/16/16 at 10:25 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Matthew, i seemed to be on the right track, and created it like this. I guess I was hoping to have something visual like the othe..."
- 5 years ago10/06/16 at 3:02 am (UTC)
"Hi Susi, sorry I misunderstood. I thought you knew a way to add a new tab. But yes, I could always change a current tab by renaming it. ..."
- 5 years ago10/05/16 at 7:04 am (UTC)
"Thanks Susi, i couldn't see how to add a new tab in the player. If you have any hints I would be super appreciative :)"
- 5 years ago10/05/16 at 6:43 am (UTC)
"Thanks Matthew, I'll let you know how i get on when i have to publish it in a couple of weeks time. Cheers, Janine "
- 5 years ago10/04/16 at 5:28 am (UTC)
"hi Matthew, i've looked over the directions, and i get all the initial set up with the variables, just not sure where the code itself is ..."
- 5 years ago10/04/16 at 4:26 am (UTC)