"this is great. Would you mind sharing the code to get this to work?"
- almost 5 years ago06/26/15 at 6:06 pm (UTC)
"I have the exact same issue. I cannot trim a video that I recorded in Storyline 2. Attached is the screenshot of the error."
- 5 years ago05/29/15 at 5:50 pm (UTC)
Jason Chan replied to the discussion Fill in the Blank - Can it always mark as correct?
"One answer is to mark the incorrect score as 10 points, which would work too right? Additionally, is it possible to SUBTRACT from a score..."
- over 6 years ago09/20/13 at 8:40 am (UTC)
Jason Chan started a new discussion Fill in the Blank - Can it always mark as correct?
"I'm trying to use the graded question fill-in-the-blank field as an "electronic signature" where the user types in their name and clicks ..."
- over 6 years ago09/20/13 at 8:31 am (UTC)
"Hi Tom, I just got a reply from them today - I just heard back from ourengineers and this request has been completed. Please let me know..."
- over 6 years ago09/12/13 at 11:11 am (UTC)
"Another helpful tip, at least for me - When publishing, I set my player settings using the Other Tab to Browser Size - Resize browser si..."
- over 6 years ago09/04/13 at 1:54 pm (UTC)
"Rob Swanson said: Jason: "If you export into SCORM 2004, there will be an extra section on the left with text links to the module. This t..."
- over 6 years ago09/04/13 at 1:47 pm (UTC)
"So for that Table of contents display issue from this thread, here's their answer.... "IT said the issue is being caused by a back end se..."
- over 6 years ago09/04/13 at 1:37 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie! I finally got an answer to the above issue too......which I'll post in the new thread...."
- over 6 years ago09/04/13 at 1:15 pm (UTC)
"SCORM Cloud (scorm.com) is a great way to test out if your Articulate courses are working properly. I used this to confirm things that Co..."
- over 6 years ago09/04/13 at 7:51 am (UTC)
Jason Chan started a new discussion Everything we know about Cornerstone on Demand and Storyline!
"I thought I would start a thread about Cornerstone on Demand so there's a central place for people to read and add to. There seems t..."
- over 6 years ago09/04/13 at 7:40 am (UTC)
"Yes I feel like we will be chatting a good amount. There's not a lot of info here or on the web about CSOD integration unfortunately. AF..."
- almost 7 years ago08/28/13 at 11:01 am (UTC)
"Have you tried creating a button with the URL? Or using a Web Object? Both of those worked for me. BTW, I'm also using Cornerstone, and h..."
- almost 7 years ago08/21/13 at 11:23 pm (UTC)
Jason Chan replied to the discussion Cornerstone isn't reading reporting data from Storyline
"Hi Rob, Is that a custom report that their admins helped you create to get you down to the question level? At this point I would settle f..."
- almost 7 years ago08/21/13 at 11:02 pm (UTC)