"A while back, I created an onboarding e-learning that contains two custom maps / floorplans of offices that I designed. After making t..."
- 11 months ago07/23/19 at 12:25 am (UTC)
"Just an idea, there are likely Webinar workshops offered Online if distance to a workshop's physical location is an issue."
- 12 months ago06/24/19 at 1:03 pm (UTC)
Jay Yearley started a new discussion Writing storyboards challenge idea
"Just decided to put an idea out there. There have been many Articulate Challenges over the years, even including one on creating storyboa..."
- 12 months ago06/18/19 at 6:23 pm (UTC)
"I feel that this example matches what was described pretty well, as it includes audio snippets -- although the customer is there in perso..."
- 1 year ago05/10/19 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"Here is my entry for this challenge. It's a call center scenario between two characters: http://www.e-learningdesign.net/elearningscenar..."
- 1 year ago05/10/19 at 12:31 am (UTC)
Jay Yearley replied to the discussion What is the "Version" field in Reporting for (when Publishing for LMS)?
"Thank you. Seems to make sense. By versioning, do you mean you can have different versions of the same course (with the same Identifier)..."
- over 1 year ago10/18/18 at 12:45 pm (UTC)
Jay Yearley started a new discussion What is the "Version" field in Reporting for (when Publishing for LMS)?
"Hello all, Looked around, and couldn't find an answer to this yet, both on the Articulate Website, or in the forums. What is the "Versi..."
- over 1 year ago10/17/18 at 1:08 pm (UTC)
"Nice to see Wisconsin has some Articulate User Groups going on! It's interesting how the location changes each time, to accommodate those..."
- over 1 year ago10/16/18 at 7:01 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for sharing this! I was at the Showcase but missed the Spark presentations, so it's good to see you decided to share it again here!"
- over 1 year ago09/26/18 at 5:01 pm (UTC)
"Have heard seat time is double what you expect to be a straight run-through time of the course. It probably isn't the most accurate esti..."
- over 1 year ago09/26/18 at 4:57 pm (UTC)
"First, click the dial on the screen, and click the "Design" tab at the top. Then, change the "End Value" field to 10. Next, since the..."
- over 1 year ago09/15/18 at 10:43 pm (UTC)
"Glad to see some are continuing to expand on, and benefit from the dial animation!"
- almost 2 years ago07/23/18 at 11:14 pm (UTC)
"Knowledge check Assessment"
- almost 2 years ago07/20/18 at 8:39 pm (UTC)
Jay Yearley started a new discussion What LMS results can you look for that show eLearning engagement levels?
"After an eLearning course has been deployed and has been gathering results in your LMS for a while, what types of things can you look for..."
- almost 2 years ago07/09/18 at 6:46 pm (UTC)
"This was a great idea for a challenge! Adding my "Choose Your Own E-learning Adventure". It's called "Office Explorer", and it offers..."
- almost 2 years ago07/06/18 at 1:24 am (UTC)
Jay Yearley commented on the article Move Objects Any Way with Motion Paths in Storyline 2
"Anything further on this? Is there another way to incorporate this kind of control with Storyline 3? Was considering using it soon!"
- 2 years ago03/26/18 at 12:02 am (UTC)
"Thanks Matthew and Phil for providing some insight on how you use the Scribble tool. Sounds like it can be useful for certain situations..."
- 2 years ago03/09/18 at 2:12 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Matthew, this does give some ideas on what the Scribble tool can be used for, and in what kinds of situations. I understand acce..."
- 2 years ago03/09/18 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
"Nice, thanks for sharing that sun example. Seems like a good way the scribble tool can be used. Just wondering: did you mean create each..."
- 2 years ago03/09/18 at 4:11 am (UTC)
"Very nice. Thanks for sharing! That's a good, and creative, use!"
- 2 years ago03/08/18 at 11:29 pm (UTC)
Jay Yearley started a new discussion Anyone found a use for the "Scribble" tool?
"The "Scribble" tool is found under Insert -> Shape -> Lines -> Scribble. I'm sure many of you are familiar with it, which let's..."
- 2 years ago03/08/18 at 9:07 pm (UTC)
"Late for a response, though I've experienced this before. In my case it was because I imported a slider into the screen (in a horizontal ..."
- over 2 years ago01/11/18 at 1:42 am (UTC)
"Just tested both the original file I uploaded, and the file Allison (from Articulate) uploaded in the downloads section. I did a "previ..."
- over 2 years ago12/15/17 at 12:32 am (UTC)
"I'm glad you both found the dial feature works on mobile devices. Thanks for sharing! Just to clarify/add something about this topic's "..."
- over 2 years ago10/01/17 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
Jay Yearley replied to the discussion Articulate User Groups: Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices.
"For the Chicagoans, I wanted to pass along the link to the Articulate User Group Meetup, which was formed recently (though no events sche..."
- almost 3 years ago07/10/17 at 1:53 pm (UTC)