"Hey Martin, This might help in the meantime: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/chrome-72-missing-object..."
- over 2 years ago02/24/19 at 9:55 pm (UTC)
Jay A started a new discussion Chrome 72: Missing objects fix WITHOUT republishing
"Hi All, This is a bit of a hack so please do a test first. STEPS: IMPORTANT: Install the latest version of Storyline (Build 3.25.18..."
- over 2 years ago02/21/19 at 8:09 am (UTC)
Jay A started a new discussion Non-linear storyboarding tool for branching scenarios.
"Crowdsourcing to see if anyone knows a non-linear storyboarding tool that has the following: Able to create and display complex branch..."
- almost 3 years ago12/14/18 at 2:17 am (UTC)
"Poedit seems to do the job. It reads every single text object and displays it as one block for translation. Storyline also accepts the tr..."
- almost 3 years ago12/14/18 at 1:40 am (UTC)
"Thanks Mark for the suggestion! Had a quick look and it seems this could work. I'll have a go with this and post the results here. Cheers!"
- almost 3 years ago12/13/18 at 11:16 pm (UTC)
Jay A started a new discussion Working with XLIFF
"Hi All, Looking for a recommendation for a software that works well with Storyline-exported XLIFF files. Thanks in advance!"
- almost 3 years ago12/07/18 at 1:03 am (UTC)
Jay A started a new discussion Rise: Gallery caption alignment
"Hi All, The gallery block in Rise is a great way to present a collection of data in a compact way. However, if you have varying text cap..."
- over 3 years ago04/24/18 at 3:15 am (UTC)
"Hey Vanessa, Not quite sure if we encountered the same issue with Success Factor LMS. I was able to resolve mine by publishing our SL360..."
- 4 years ago08/22/17 at 5:42 am (UTC)
"A great example of effective use of animated GIFs. Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing! P.S. Consider adding a note indicating that th..."
- over 4 years ago02/20/17 at 5:31 am (UTC)
Jay A replied to the discussion SCORM Course : the Scores are set to 0 after restart.
"Hey Oliver, May I suggest to check the slide properties of all your question slides and check if they are set to 'Reset to initial state..."
- over 5 years ago04/07/16 at 7:47 am (UTC)
" Hey Lorie! If you haven't tried doing the clean reinstall steps, I suggest doing that first. The steps are listed HERE. HTH!"
- over 5 years ago03/30/16 at 1:04 am (UTC)