"Andrea Koehntop The error you are receiving is not one specific to Storyline, but when there are too many processes running on your comp..."
- 14 days ago05/06/22 at 1:44 pm (UTC)
"I just encountered crashing issues when previewing and even publishing. I had the usual prompt to send a report, but I also received a pr..."
- 17 days ago05/03/22 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
"Are there plans to integrate a Slide Master to modify this prompt? We have some for correct and incorrect answers, but none for..."
- 6 months ago11/09/21 at 1:45 pm (UTC)
"I have a related question: how do SL's zoom regions behave on readers? Do they obstruct captions and navigation?"
- 7 months ago10/13/21 at 1:53 pm (UTC)
"I cannot mark your comment as helpful more than once, thanks a bunch :)"
- 9 months ago08/31/21 at 1:01 pm (UTC)
Jean-Christophe Goyette replied to the discussion Animation in Storyline through the Morph Transition
"I'll add to the discussion: There is no Trigger to "Move [this object] to [this position (X, Y)]". There is no Trigger to "Rotate [..."
- 10 months ago07/13/21 at 12:32 pm (UTC)
"I got a recent update for Storyline, and the Restart Module no longer works, as per the 3.52.25156.0 version. BY glitching, I mean t..."
- 12 months ago05/28/21 at 12:44 pm (UTC)
"I hope we get a customizable feedback master for Invalid Answer soon. This will save us a lot of programming just to avoid popping a..."
- 1 year ago04/13/21 at 6:18 pm (UTC)
Jean-Christophe Goyette replied to the discussion Modern Text display problems with Merriweather Regular and Light
"Greetings again, here is what I found out: The font works... if installed directly on your OS (Windows 10 on my end). The font displays ..."
- 1 year ago03/31/21 at 1:21 pm (UTC)
"The best way to solve this problem is to unzip your SCORM file (into a new folder to keep everything together), go to lms folder, open th..."
- 1 year ago03/05/21 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
"Any news on whether this update is coming?"
- over 1 year ago11/23/20 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
Jean-Christophe Goyette replied to the discussion Error Message (Presenter 360). Presenter 13 file "could not be upgraded"
"I recently encountered a similar problem, which the Presenter 13 file wouldn't upgrade to 360, making it impossible to publish it in..."
- 2 years ago04/08/20 at 7:18 pm (UTC)
Jean-Christophe Goyette replied to the discussion Assistance with finding a solution to the JAWS screen reader ‘clickable’ issue in our RISE module
"Adding my voice to this discussion to be kept updated."
- over 2 years ago02/06/20 at 4:24 pm (UTC)
"+1 I support this request as well"
- over 2 years ago02/05/20 at 2:57 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy, Could I? Yes... Did it work? Yes... it did :) Thanks for the pointer ^_^ P.S. I did not know that the captions were tied t..."
- over 2 years ago01/31/20 at 7:29 pm (UTC)
Jean-Christophe Goyette replied to the discussion Entrance animation/exit animation - can we do emphasis?
"What I've done is to put a shape behind whatever I needed to pulse, have both an entry and exit animation (fade in/out; at the same 0.5 s..."
- over 2 years ago01/31/20 at 2:22 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago01/15/20 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
Jean-Christophe Goyette replied to the discussion How about adding the option to edit the EXIT_BEHAVIOR variable directly in Storyline?
"Hi Leslie, the course itself becomes complete normally even without the trigger in LMS. There is no problem there fortunately. The issue ..."
- over 2 years ago01/07/20 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
"The new update with the new trigger interface now allows you to deactivate triggers without deleting them. There's a small bolt icon to c..."
- over 2 years ago11/25/19 at 6:15 pm (UTC)
"The problem I see is that if you jump to a slide using the menu, you would expect the Previous trigger to go back to the previous sl..."
- over 2 years ago10/24/19 at 1:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi Holley, That is exactly what we ended up doing. Please do note that this wasn't a problem at all, since we could edit that block as we..."
- over 2 years ago10/02/19 at 6:38 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, I have tested both a public and a private video, each being restricted to specific domains. While I don't feel comfortable sha..."
- over 2 years ago10/02/19 at 5:54 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, I have used the URL and checked to show the Metadata, but nothing seems to show. Does setting the video to private, or whateve..."
- over 2 years ago10/02/19 at 5:26 pm (UTC)
"The problem I see is that you need to edit a software file. Depending on if you have admin rights on your work station, that might or mig..."
- over 2 years ago09/30/19 at 6:20 pm (UTC)