Jeff Bolan started a new discussion Articulate Onlien and Active Directory integration?
"Is there any active directory intergration available with the Articulate Online program? People at my corporation are having issues reme..."
- 3 years ago09/04/18 at 5:35 pm (UTC)
"Wow, thanks everyone for the great support. I can see you have a great support community here and I hope to be able to contribute more ..."
- over 3 years ago04/20/18 at 12:04 pm (UTC)
"I see how I can create a new variable "Score" and give it a value of Results.ScorePercent * 2, but is there a way to actually change the ..."
- over 3 years ago04/19/18 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
"I couldn't quit seem to make it work. It looks like my only option with a trigger is to alter the value of the variable, not manipulate ..."
- over 3 years ago04/19/18 at 1:28 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Joseph! That is exactly what I was looking for. I'll give it a shot and I'll let you know how it works out."
- over 3 years ago04/19/18 at 12:34 pm (UTC)
"I thought of that, but it seems like a lot of work for what will eventually be a 100+ courses. Currently I have two branches (ENG) and (..."
- over 3 years ago04/18/18 at 8:10 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Surya. I'll take a look and hopefully this will work for me. Jeff"
- over 3 years ago04/18/18 at 1:19 pm (UTC)
Jeff Bolan started a new discussion Bilingual Course / Quiz
"I work for a bilingual company that requires that all of our training material be available in both languages. The preference is that we..."
- over 3 years ago04/13/18 at 3:57 pm (UTC)
"It doesn't show in your timeline, but it looks like you used a video capture for the background image. Use the adjust fine tuning optio..."
- 8 years ago09/05/13 at 10:22 am (UTC)
"Thanks Steve. I'll ask the techies to take a look. Jeff"
- over 8 years ago04/19/13 at 8:05 am (UTC)
Jeff Bolan started a new discussion Record user's reading a transcript
"I'm developing a simulation where the user will be asked to engage in a very techinical conversation over a two-way radio. Testing their..."
- over 8 years ago04/18/13 at 1:20 pm (UTC)
"That is perfect. Thank you!"
- over 8 years ago04/17/13 at 11:25 am (UTC)