"This is still happening....and recently, getting worse. The latest update is so full of bugs and this is just one of many. How do we go b..."
- almost 2 years ago08/13/20 at 3:49 pm (UTC)
Jeff Clay replied to the discussion Storyline 3 Update - "When Timeline Starts" default?
"Hi Leslie, I'm now having other issues since the new update as well. Now, in a graded question, if the answer is more than one line, th..."
- almost 2 years ago07/13/20 at 10:28 pm (UTC)
Jeff Clay replied to the discussion Can the default settings in Trigger Wizard be changed?
"Just noting that it has been SEVEN YEARS and nothing has been done to fix this, and on top of that, after the update, buttons now default..."
- almost 2 years ago07/10/20 at 4:58 pm (UTC)
"thanks, J, I'll take a look. And yes, never too late! Can't believe my original post was 6 years ago....crazy."
- almost 3 years ago05/23/19 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
"Ah, thanks. If it was any bigger it would have bit me. Jeff"
- 7 years ago05/11/15 at 3:08 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Ashley, I was looking for it yesterday and couldn't find it. Jeff"
- 7 years ago05/11/15 at 12:59 pm (UTC)
Jeff Clay replied to the discussion Tutorial: Building a 'Slider' Mechanic in Storyline
"Thanks so much for your work and for sharing. Very nice, smooth and easy to do (once you know how, of course!)"
- almost 8 years ago06/05/14 at 8:35 am (UTC)
Jeff Clay replied to the discussion Storyline-collapse left handed sidebar menu on-demand
"Thanks, Veronica. One of those little things that was so easy yet I had no idea it could be done. D'oh!"
- over 8 years ago12/03/13 at 1:08 am (UTC)
"First off, I echo the sentiments above. Great work, and any of us who work in Storyline (and appreciate the speed it provides) know that ..."
- over 8 years ago11/20/13 at 8:29 am (UTC)
"Just found the answer to my own problem! The background color is there due to the default text box. Simple fix: Create a new text box, gi..."
- over 8 years ago10/22/13 at 12:23 am (UTC)
"Here is the image for the above post, similar to Andrea's issue."
- over 8 years ago10/21/13 at 8:25 am (UTC)
"I was wondering if there was a solution found for this issue? I have had it myself. It's not the label fill, and I can't find anywhere to..."
- over 8 years ago10/21/13 at 8:20 am (UTC)
Jeff Clay replied to the discussion Example files: Generating a certificate from Storyline
"I'm having the same issue as Lisa. I have tried publishing both in Web and CD versions, and while my certificate window opens just fine, ..."
- over 8 years ago09/24/13 at 7:54 am (UTC)
"Great stuff! Loved the video. I think I'm going to do one of these and present it to the whole company so they know what goes into making..."
- over 8 years ago08/28/13 at 2:49 am (UTC)
"I went ahead and created a simple drag and drop, with one frame set for each snap option. (see attached file) You can see that the only o..."
- almost 9 years ago07/23/13 at 2:34 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashely, thanks very much for the comments. i've been testing out the different options, however, and they don't seem to work that way...."
- almost 9 years ago07/23/13 at 1:48 am (UTC)
"Thanks Antony, worked like a charm. Yet another reason I love Storyline - the forums answer any question you might come up with."
- almost 9 years ago07/19/13 at 6:14 am (UTC)
"Wow, thanks so much, Nicole! That worked perfectly and was incredibly easy. Appreciate the help! Getting good help, quick, is why Storyli..."
- almost 9 years ago07/08/13 at 5:55 am (UTC)
Jeff Clay replied to the discussion Moving rollover issue in multiple choice questions (Storyline)
"Hi Christine, I've finally figured out the issue. I think the problem was that instead of creating a new slide, I was duplicating a quest..."
- almost 9 years ago06/11/13 at 12:40 am (UTC)
"Now it is happening on any project I open. if I just try to add a layer to a slide, the only layouts I can select from are the Clean laye..."
- 9 years ago05/08/13 at 12:49 am (UTC)
"Thanks, but the problem that I'm having is that when I go to add a new layer to a slide (not a question slide, a "regular" slide), it add..."
- 9 years ago05/08/13 at 12:44 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the reply Josh. As you can see, the layout that keeps showing up when i try to create a new layer is a layout from the Feedbac..."
- 9 years ago05/07/13 at 9:22 am (UTC)
Jeff Clay replied to the discussion Quiz - selecting multiple areas on an image -STORYLINE
"I love having an issue trying to figure out how to do something in Storyline, coming here, and finding not just the answer, but a video ..."
- 9 years ago05/07/13 at 2:43 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Dennis. That would work if there was a way to stop the timeline. For example, the layer I have animating in has a "Close" button ..."
- over 9 years ago01/22/13 at 5:29 am (UTC)