jeff langley replied to the discussion Impossible, really? How would you build that page?
"Hi Marie, I'm having a little bit of a difficult time figuring out your end goal. By the looks of it, I would use variables. Assign a v..."
- 1 year ago12/11/18 at 3:53 pm (UTC)
"Phil, that looks great! Can you please elaborate on how you did that?"
- over 1 year ago09/12/18 at 4:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi all, Did we ever get the whole storyline file? I would love to see how this was created in more detail."
- over 2 years ago07/27/17 at 9:38 pm (UTC)
"Leonard, Very impressive, sir. It took me quite a few minutes to grasp exactly what took place but it looks great. I see exactly what ..."
- over 2 years ago06/15/17 at 7:44 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leanord, those are some very good points. I'm not worried about a tie, because that should be unlikely and would be okay with the trig..."
- over 2 years ago06/14/17 at 11:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leonard, Thanks for your reply. I am actually using 6 questions, with 15 responses per question and each response has a value of 1. ..."
- over 2 years ago06/14/17 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, Thanks for the response. I've searched the forum and read many postings, but I'm still struggling. Here is what i have: I'..."
- over 2 years ago06/12/17 at 11:50 pm (UTC)
jeff langley started a new discussion Quiz/Survey with multiple answers
"Hi all, Here is my dilemma- I'm creating a quiz that is built around 4 personality characteristics. What I would like to do is create a..."
- almost 3 years ago05/22/17 at 9:54 pm (UTC)
"Hello, The feedback has been greatly appreciated and very helpful. It works perfectly now that I set the variables on the different sce..."
- almost 4 years ago05/20/16 at 5:00 pm (UTC)