"Agnes. You are essentially repeating the work for the female character that you did for the male character. Whether you put the character..."
- 1 year ago09/18/20 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
"Kristen - It counts each slide, regardless of if its a regular Slide or Lightbox Slide as a single slide. For quiz questions from a quiz ..."
- 1 year ago09/09/20 at 7:27 pm (UTC)
"A significant amount of the training I've been building the past few years are various systems and their operations. I use the "base" sli..."
- 1 year ago09/09/20 at 5:46 pm (UTC)
"I'm using this exact concept for a lesson I'm finishing up right now. I've got 6 choices - 3 male and 3 female. I'm putting 1 avatar on e..."
- over 1 year ago05/22/20 at 8:22 pm (UTC)
"Wendy, I would have to go through our Declassifier and have it be reviewed for public release. I'd love to, though."
- almost 2 years ago12/18/19 at 10:21 pm (UTC)
"That was the first thing my coworker and I checked. Thanks for thinking the same as us."
- almost 2 years ago12/18/19 at 10:16 pm (UTC)
Jeff Miller started a new discussion Slider on Master Slide Disappers
"I have a course (cannot upload any slides due to security reasons), where I use the slider to show the learner his/her progress through t..."
- almost 2 years ago12/18/19 at 9:33 pm (UTC)
"We use SuccessFactors. I know our IT, and I also believe SuccessFactors recommends using Chrome."
- almost 2 years ago11/22/19 at 12:04 am (UTC)
"Lauren, I am a aware that I can look at the Slide Masters to see how many slides are using a particular layout. That isn't my question. M..."
- almost 2 years ago10/28/19 at 1:11 pm (UTC)
"Chester, that's one idea, but not quite what I was looking for. I'm not seeing the benefit of having an "icon" on the slide versus lookin..."
- almost 2 years ago10/24/19 at 3:51 pm (UTC)
Jeff Miller started a new discussion Identify Slide Master Layout
"Is there an easy way to identify which slides are using which layout from the Slide Master? At times I will end up with a couple Master L..."
- almost 2 years ago10/24/19 at 3:21 pm (UTC)
"Phil - Thanks for your thoughts and comments."
- 2 years ago08/29/19 at 9:20 pm (UTC)
"I was able to make the slide work using variables. I created 4 true/false variables ,1 for each button set to false. Then i added a trigg..."
- 2 years ago08/29/19 at 9:19 pm (UTC)
"I'm on slide 1, with buttons 1-4. Buttons 1-4 all go to slide 2. As soon as you click the item, it will change to visited. There is a spl..."
- 2 years ago08/29/19 at 9:12 pm (UTC)
"Phil - Understand your comment, and appreciate it. I bounded my logic off a coworker, and she was as baffled as I. The change..."
- 2 years ago08/29/19 at 8:57 pm (UTC)
Jeff Miller started a new discussion Change Shape or Button State
"Due to security concerns, I cannot upload my file for you to view and dissect. I've tried this with both buttons and with shapes, and I'v..."
- 2 years ago08/29/19 at 8:32 pm (UTC)
"That's what I thought, but I wanted a second or even an official opinion. Thanks."
- over 2 years ago06/10/19 at 1:15 pm (UTC)
Jeff Miller started a new discussion Multiple Audio Tracks
"I know when placing visual items on the timeline that the closer to the top of the timeline, the closer to the "front" the item appears. ..."
- over 2 years ago06/07/19 at 6:55 pm (UTC)
"Ashley - Both my coworker and I have the latest version of SL3. She was seeing the issue in IE, and I was seeing it in Chrome. She first..."
- over 2 years ago02/27/19 at 10:40 pm (UTC)
Jeff Miller started a new discussion Lightbox Slide in SL3
"I do not have a slide/file i can share, due to company security requirements, so I will attempt to describe the issue the best I can. I ..."
- over 2 years ago02/27/19 at 5:31 pm (UTC)
"Thanks. Actually, after I sent the response yesterday, I was able to figure out a way to do it, where the state change occurs using the ..."
- over 2 years ago01/24/19 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
"Matthew - Yes, that makes sense. That only works for the 1st action that occurs. I've got 3 more steps that must occur in sequence, with..."
- over 2 years ago01/24/19 at 12:16 am (UTC)
Jeff Miller started a new discussion Timing based on user's action
" I am creating a slide, and due to security requirements, cannot share the source file. On this slide, I have a slider which is shown on..."
- over 2 years ago01/23/19 at 11:57 pm (UTC)
Jeff Miller commented on the article 3 Examples That Showcase Text-to-Speech in E-Learning
"I've asked for this as a feature request, but can we PLEASE have Text-to-Speech as part of the new update for those of us who use SL3 and..."
- almost 3 years ago01/15/19 at 6:23 pm (UTC)