- almost 5 years ago11/07/16 at 9:06 pm (UTC)
"Very nice! I'm already thinking of ways to use it."
- almost 5 years ago11/07/16 at 8:51 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Christie, sent the helpdesk ticket in about an hour ago. We've got some pretty sharp people who have helped in the past so I'll wa..."
- over 5 years ago04/27/16 at 7:22 pm (UTC)
- over 5 years ago04/27/16 at 7:06 pm (UTC)
Jeff O'Bryant started a new discussion Deleting Published Courses
"With SL2 I often publish courses to CD for peer review and then delete them before making any recommended changes. I tried this today and..."
- over 5 years ago04/27/16 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
Jeff O'Bryant started a new discussion Hard Drive Was Slicked
"Our IT Dept, recently upgraded my computer and failed to tell me that they would be re-formatting the hard drive. I lost EVERYTHING! Re-..."
- over 6 years ago07/01/15 at 2:26 pm (UTC)
"I purchased SL a while back and as recommended, just upgraded SL1. When it opened I was told my 30 day Trial has begun. Will I have to m..."
- over 6 years ago02/19/15 at 7:26 pm (UTC)
Jeff O'Bryant started a new discussion Missing Marker Title Box
"When I insert a marker onto a particular slide the title/description box doesn't pop up. It shows up in the preview and works fine on oth..."
- almost 7 years ago12/15/14 at 6:11 pm (UTC)
Jeff O'Bryant started a new discussion Videos not playing in LMS
"I've created several courses with videos placed on layers that play perfectly. However, in the last three courses I've uploaded the video..."
- 7 years ago10/03/14 at 8:14 am (UTC)
Jeff O'Bryant started a new discussion Stroyline Version
"How do identify which version of Storyline I'M using? A presentation I uploaded to our LMS doesn't play the videos and the LMS Manager as..."
- 7 years ago09/22/14 at 5:52 am (UTC)
Jeff O'Bryant started a new discussion Character States
"Love the ability to changes the states of the illustrated characters, is there a way to do the same with the photographic? I can add a la..."
- 7 years ago08/07/14 at 10:54 am (UTC)
"Thanks Brett, I've been toying around with that very idea and can get it pretty close."
- 7 years ago07/29/14 at 8:01 am (UTC)
"Meryem Thanks for the response but that's a little different info than I'm looking for. After selecting and sizing the zoomed region, w..."
- 7 years ago07/29/14 at 5:21 am (UTC)
"John I think if you select "none" in both the entrance and exit animations tabs it would remove the animation. Transitions dictate how ..."
- 7 years ago07/28/14 at 5:16 am (UTC)
"I usually place my videos on a layer of the slide, I've had no problems with size formatting doing it this way so far."
- 7 years ago07/28/14 at 5:11 am (UTC)
Jeff O'Bryant started a new discussion Zoom Region
"Is there a way to use the zoom function to zoom a portion of an inserted picture but have it stay within the boundries or the original pi..."
- 7 years ago07/28/14 at 5:08 am (UTC)
"Greg, Thanks for responding. I saved my work, went to lunch, and published (CD format) the course when I returned. From all appearences..."
- over 7 years ago07/16/14 at 9:46 am (UTC)
Jeff O'Bryant started a new discussion Disappearing Slide
"I'm using multiple layers triggered by hotspots to descride some manufacturing equipment we use. When I preview the slide it works perfec..."
- over 7 years ago07/16/14 at 8:07 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. Old dog/new tricks.....Works good when I published to CD."
- over 7 years ago06/09/14 at 10:33 am (UTC)