"I made the original post and I'm glad to see some interest in this feature. In my opinion, if a course is properly developed, it is gener..."
- almost 4 years ago01/22/18 at 10:10 pm (UTC)
"Hi all, I hope this is the proper forum for my idea. I often use time-lapse images to build procedural training. I've developed a short ..."
- over 4 years ago06/24/17 at 11:10 am (UTC)
"I appreciate your input, Adam. I'm not criticizing Rise. But in the case of a video based training (like software for example), the titl..."
- over 4 years ago06/09/17 at 2:05 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the quick reply, Adam. I do tutorials for aircraft technicians that are often demonstrations of procedures or processes. I'm d..."
- over 4 years ago06/09/17 at 12:37 pm (UTC)
Jeffrey Hatmaker started a new discussion Articulate Rise: Hiding the Page Title Area
"Hi all, I would like to hide the page title areas on my Articulate Rise pages. I found this 3 minute video on the web that explains exact..."
- over 4 years ago06/09/17 at 12:18 pm (UTC)
"Not 100%, Matthew, but I'm further along than when I started."
- over 4 years ago06/03/17 at 10:22 am (UTC)
"Thank you, Raymond. I really appreciate that you've taken time to help me."
- over 4 years ago05/31/17 at 10:29 am (UTC)
"Thank you, Raymond. I'll try this. I've researched issue quite a bit and it is a thorn in the side of many users. Hopefully we can find..."
- over 4 years ago05/30/17 at 6:57 pm (UTC)
"Thank you very much, Matthew. I understand the concept of media queries, but I'm not an expert. Can you or anyone provide a reference to..."
- over 4 years ago05/30/17 at 8:07 am (UTC)
"Hi all, Could someone please help me out with this? At least the Articulate staff could give me some assistance. Thank you in advance. ..."
- over 4 years ago05/26/17 at 10:36 am (UTC)
Jeffrey Hatmaker started a new discussion Ho to embed Storyline course in website and make it responsive
"Hi all, Can someone please tell me how to embed a Storyline course into a webpage and make it responsive? And 'responsive' is the key wor..."
- over 4 years ago05/25/17 at 7:28 pm (UTC)
Jeffrey Hatmaker started a new discussion Very bad output to Presenter/Previewing slide from PowerPoint 2010
"Hi, I developed a black and white electrical schematic using black lines, rectangles and triangles in PowerPoint 2010. There are a few si..."
- over 8 years ago07/20/13 at 5:42 pm (UTC)