"Ah! Thank you. I forgot that this was not my support ticket. :)"
- 3 months ago11/19/19 at 6:39 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! I am using Storyline 3. And my name is Jennifer. I think Andy may be another support staff member? Cheers ~ Jennifer"
- 3 months ago11/19/19 at 5:24 pm (UTC)
"FWIW I am seeing the same thing, only with Storyline 3 rather than Storyline 360. If I export and then remove the captions, the SCORM wil..."
- 3 months ago11/18/19 at 12:05 pm (UTC)
Jennifer Dixey replied to the discussion SetStatus not working for SCORM 1.2 completion - Storyline 360 HTML5 Output
"Hi Sameeksha, I know this was a while back, but I'm curious if you ever made that popup when the connection is lost work? ~ Jennifer"
- 5 months ago09/18/19 at 6:10 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, The issue is sporadic. The one thing we've found is that once it happens to a user, they can't get out of it, even by loggin..."
- 2 years ago01/24/18 at 6:44 pm (UTC)
"The only consistency we have determined is that only Chrome and MS Edge seem susceptible. But it doesn't even always happen with them. O..."
- 2 years ago01/23/18 at 2:37 am (UTC)
"Just wondering, is it still considered the case that this is caused by blank text labels on player buttons? I spoke with the developer af..."
- 2 years ago01/19/18 at 9:11 pm (UTC)
"We can confirm that Firefox doesn't have the problem. It looks like we can confirm that this is happening in Chrome and MS Edge, but it's..."
- 2 years ago01/19/18 at 8:02 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, I just saw your questions. The SCORM is a very straightforward presentation, basically a slide show without a lot of interact..."
- over 2 years ago11/10/17 at 5:30 pm (UTC)
"Our Moodle hosting company has notified me that this issue is also happening to other clients of theirs. Once they have a solution I'll s..."
- over 2 years ago11/10/17 at 5:26 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, This is sporadic, and can't be replicated reliably. It seems to only happen with the Chrome browser, but that's the extent of..."
- over 2 years ago11/08/17 at 9:45 pm (UTC)
Jennifer Dixey replied to the discussion SCORM Embedded in a Moodle Page - Black Bars Above and Below on iPhone
"CSS in the theme may actually fix this. I'm feeling optimistic. I decided to try one of the tricks I've found for keeping iFrame media co..."
- over 2 years ago09/19/17 at 7:38 am (UTC)
Jennifer Dixey replied to the discussion Starting an eLearning Business and feeling overwhelmed!
"Hi Kayhan, general design skills will help you, even if they aren't specific to interactive learning. There are some great basic design b..."
- over 2 years ago09/19/17 at 5:33 am (UTC)
"I just experienced this too. Something that your engineers may want to take note of is that I initially missed the recaptcha, then got th..."
- over 2 years ago09/19/17 at 4:08 am (UTC)
"Not sure what your LMS environment is, but Moodle can only use SCORM 1.2, so the SCORM 2004 solution wouldn't be appropriate there. We ha..."
- over 2 years ago09/17/17 at 2:15 am (UTC)
"Hi Danielle, I just happened to answer this same question for someone else, so here's a link to that discussion: https://community.articu..."
- over 2 years ago06/27/17 at 9:41 pm (UTC)
"The way I do this is make the Storyline a 2-slide interaction rather than just one slide. The first slide contains the video. The second ..."
- over 2 years ago06/27/17 at 9:34 pm (UTC)
Jennifer Dixey replied to the discussion Customizing "The content has ended. You may close this window"
"Yep. That's the way to do it if you can't access the source folder. :)"
- almost 3 years ago05/11/17 at 6:30 pm (UTC)
"Request submitted, thank you for listening!"
- over 3 years ago10/24/16 at 8:16 pm (UTC)
"Hear, hear! This seems like something that should be fairly trivial to surface. I really don't understand why it hasn't been done before."
- over 3 years ago10/24/16 at 6:14 pm (UTC)
"Indeed, this is something I've wondered about for a while now. Very helpful. Thank you."
- over 3 years ago09/15/16 at 7:44 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I'm Kendra's colleague and am the LMS administrator for the site, and Kendra asked me to pop in here and see if I can find any..."
- almost 4 years ago03/23/16 at 6:17 pm (UTC)
Jennifer Dixey replied to the discussion how to display the text (words) of an audio file while it plays.
"I haven't tried this yet, but it seems like a reasonable approach, and has the major benefit of not requiring manually placing the captio..."
- almost 4 years ago03/02/16 at 9:24 pm (UTC)
Jennifer Dixey replied to the discussion SCORMs with Embedded YouTube Videos on Secure Server
"Hi Ashley - Thank you for reminding me about that caveat. :) I actually would prefer to edit the original files as well, but we don't hav..."
- 4 years ago01/27/16 at 9:07 pm (UTC)
Jennifer Dixey replied to the discussion Articulate Storyline Viewing on Mobile Devices -- Best Practices
"Valeria, have you seen this page? https://www.articulate.com/support/storyline-2/comparing-flash-html5-and-articulate-mobile-player-outpu..."
- 4 years ago01/07/16 at 2:04 am (UTC)