Jennifer Nelson commented on the article Top Tips for Using Text-to-Speech (TTS) in Storyline 360
"I use TTS during the creation and approval process of each project. This way it can be reviewed with narration, but I have not invested t..."
- almost 2 years ago12/01/20 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
"I hope that it works for you! If not, be sure to submit a support request."
- 3 years ago09/16/19 at 7:36 pm (UTC)
"I was having issues when both launching Review 360 from the lesson and from the desktop app. Articulate Supports recommendation was to ve..."
- 3 years ago09/16/19 at 7:21 pm (UTC)
Jennifer Nelson started a new discussion Review 360: Constantly Logging Out
"I am being constantly logged out of Review 360, even if I tick the "Keep me logged in" box. This has been occurring for about a week..."
- 3 years ago09/13/19 at 7:09 pm (UTC)
"I work for the business that I am creating materials for, which make it a little easier to gather this information. A lot of the above qu..."
- 3 years ago08/14/19 at 6:13 pm (UTC)
Jennifer Nelson commented on the article Allow Learners to Retry Only Incorrect Answers in Storyline 360
"Perfect timing! I was just getting ready to publish a final knowledge assessment for a training program today. Glad I decided to see wha..."
- over 3 years ago05/20/19 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
"Because the lesson contains trade secrets & confidential information I am not able to share it here. I did follow Alyssa's recommenda..."
- over 3 years ago02/28/19 at 5:39 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, I completely forgot that I could do that! "
- over 3 years ago02/28/19 at 5:35 pm (UTC)
Jennifer Nelson started a new discussion Help! Course Completion Trigger is Not Working
"I used a course completion trigger button for users to acknowledge they have read and understand specific policies. A number of users are..."
- over 3 years ago02/27/19 at 3:56 pm (UTC)
"I'm glad that I design for a business that likes to have fun! These are perfect for a knowledge game I am putting together."
- almost 4 years ago10/05/18 at 1:19 pm (UTC)
- 4 years ago09/21/18 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for all of info shares in this thread! I assumed the scrolling panel let you choose to pick the direction to scroll. I have a s..."
- 4 years ago08/27/18 at 8:22 pm (UTC)
"Now I need to find a topic that would work for this template! Love this!"
- 4 years ago08/07/18 at 9:31 pm (UTC)
"From my experience, it's best to do one or the other to avoid learner confusion. For my audience, narration is the better choice both for..."
- 4 years ago07/09/18 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for... I knew it was something obvious that I wasn't thinking of. :) Thank you so much!"
- over 4 years ago04/04/18 at 8:30 pm (UTC)
Jennifer Nelson started a new discussion Editing Survey Feedback Pop-Up
"Hello! I am building an activity using survey questions due to the variety of responses agents could provide. The feedback pop up include..."
- over 4 years ago04/04/18 at 7:34 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much for your response! I don't know why I didn't think of switching browsers, but it does seem to be the issue."
- almost 5 years ago12/18/17 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
Jennifer Nelson started a new discussion Storyline 360 Fuzzy Screen Shots & Text
"Hello! I am a new 360 user and am having issues with my screen shots and text becoming fuzzy and hard to read after I publish. While I am..."
- almost 5 years ago12/12/17 at 10:26 pm (UTC)