"This is SO FUN!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!"
- 11 months ago12/14/20 at 5:11 pm (UTC)
"This is so cool, Chris! Can you tell me more about how you created the PDF print out at the end? I've never been able to do that successf..."
- 11 months ago12/14/20 at 5:07 pm (UTC)
Jennifer Najduch started a new discussion Accessibility - Headings
"Is there a way to indicate a slide's heading? I have the tab order set-up so that the heading is read first, but when run through an..."
- 2 years ago10/17/19 at 12:00 am (UTC)
Jennifer Najduch replied to the discussion Seeking feedback: Accessibility and videos in Storyline 360
"Hi, I'm having this same issue, that I get "stuck" in the Vimeo web object, like Brian. Is there any way around that? "
- 2 years ago10/08/19 at 11:27 pm (UTC)
"Any update on this? I'm having the same problem, my cursor seems to get "stuck." Is there any way to make the video accessible? Right now..."
- 2 years ago10/08/19 at 10:09 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Katie! In case anyone else is looking for a workaround, I found that the animation works as expected if the image is a full circl..."
- over 2 years ago07/03/19 at 8:06 pm (UTC)
"Hi! Any updates on this? I too am experiencing this issue. Thank you!"
- over 2 years ago06/30/19 at 9:00 pm (UTC)
"Hi! I was curious if this had changed and it was now possible to edit the results slide that is printed? "
- over 2 years ago04/23/19 at 6:11 pm (UTC)
Jennifer Najduch replied to the discussion Screen Reader Issue (keyboard navigation / accessibility)
"Hi All, thanks for sharing, this has been very helpful. Michael, can you tell me more about what you mean when you say show/hide captions..."
- over 2 years ago03/19/19 at 7:37 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your help, Andy. It looks like if you close the quiz and come back in (don't prompt to resume) it resets the score... but that..."
- over 4 years ago04/19/17 at 9:41 pm (UTC)
"Yes! that is exactly what is happening to me. I just found it doesn't matter the order of the groups, it only scores incorrectly when I ..."
- over 4 years ago04/19/17 at 9:17 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Thank you so much for your email. In my quiz, I have a survey question (Select Your Role, group 1) that directs people to Non-hospi..."
- over 4 years ago04/19/17 at 9:06 pm (UTC)