"Hey Scott - I actually have another question, my apologies! I've been customizing what you posted, and most everything appears to be work..."
- 1 year ago11/19/20 at 3:26 pm (UTC)
"Hi Scott, Thanks for the updated Storyline file! And yes, I completely understand. Thank you for sharing and responding so quickly. Jesse..."
- 1 year ago11/19/20 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
"Hey Scott- I downloaded the storyline file provided. Thank you! I noticed, however, that only 1-9 can be used in the calculator. Any way ..."
- 1 year ago11/18/20 at 8:59 pm (UTC)
- 1 year ago11/16/20 at 3:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi Russell - that appeared to be the solution! Thank you so much."
- over 1 year ago07/22/20 at 2:09 pm (UTC)
"Hi Phil - any thoughts on the file I attached?"
- over 1 year ago07/22/20 at 12:53 pm (UTC)
"When exporting, click the item to the right of Formats within Properties. Then, uncheck the AMP option at the bottom."
- over 1 year ago07/20/20 at 6:59 pm (UTC)
"I attached an example here. Thanks for your help."
- over 1 year ago07/20/20 at 6:06 pm (UTC)
"I checked on my computer, using Google Chrome's dev tools. Didn't see an error populate."
- over 1 year ago07/20/20 at 5:19 pm (UTC)
"Hi Phil - That's correct; we un-check the "Use Articulate Mobile Player..." option when exporting but are still encountering the issue wh..."
- over 1 year ago07/20/20 at 5:11 pm (UTC)
"Add my vote as well. If the button cannot work separately, then it should (at least) be able to be turned on or off separately."
- almost 2 years ago04/17/20 at 2:30 pm (UTC)
Jesse Sutton replied to the discussion Video with transparent background in Storyline 360
"A workaround is to make the background of the video the same as the Storyline slide. Then, import the video as normal and place it ..."
- 2 years ago01/08/20 at 2:25 pm (UTC)
"A workaround I found was to create the animation using After Effects (this YouTube video explains how to do this). Because Storyline can'..."
- 2 years ago01/08/20 at 2:20 pm (UTC)