Jill Freeman replied to the discussion Closed Captions - How to create SRT files from existing MP3s?
"Thanks, Matthew. Another great reason to upgrade to 360. Regarding Rev, we already have the transcripts and just need the SRTs with timi..."
- over 1 year ago04/29/20 at 6:50 pm (UTC)
Jill Freeman started a new discussion Closed Captions - How to create SRT files from existing MP3s?
"To be ADA compliant, we need to find an expedient method to add CC to our existing courses. We currently use Storyline 3. First, th..."
- over 1 year ago04/29/20 at 12:16 am (UTC)
- almost 2 years ago02/18/20 at 7:47 pm (UTC)
Jill Freeman started a new discussion Text entry field (SL3)
"Is there a way to prevent Enter from submitting the learner's input? People often hit enter as a line break. We would like the Subm..."
- almost 2 years ago02/14/20 at 5:39 pm (UTC)
"What are the benefits of using a .storytemplate within a team?"
- almost 2 years ago02/13/20 at 10:22 pm (UTC)
Jill Freeman started a new discussion How to provide feedback based on incorrect answers in quiz (SL3)
"Hi all. We have a Storyline 3 quiz requiring 100% to pass with unlimited attempts. We want to defer all answer feedback during quiz, then..."
- almost 2 years ago02/06/20 at 10:20 pm (UTC)
Jill Freeman replied to the discussion Text-to-Speech is awesome but has one serious flow.
"Yes I have, Melanie. I/we need to submit a ticket when this happens."
- 2 years ago11/22/19 at 10:08 pm (UTC)
"Hi Tim and all. I love this design and have downloaded the xml template and story file. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to o..."
- over 3 years ago09/21/18 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
- over 3 years ago09/20/18 at 5:25 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Ashley. We've updated some of these courses in our LMS as HTML5 only. Since then the same users have sent me screenshots of "Cong..."
- over 3 years ago05/30/18 at 3:11 am (UTC)
"The audio does not auto-play even after ensuring I have the latest version of Chrome 66.0.3359.181. Also, we have the same issue with Edg..."
- over 3 years ago05/26/18 at 12:56 am (UTC)
"We have recently encountered issues where the user gets a error message on the last screen, sometimes after passing a quiz. The status in..."
- over 3 years ago05/25/18 at 6:46 pm (UTC)
Jill Freeman started a new discussion Publish settings seem to revert when reopening SL3 file
"When I open a SL3 file after having converted it to HTML5 Only at an earlier time, the publish setting displays Flash and HTML5 as fallba..."
- over 3 years ago05/25/18 at 5:33 pm (UTC)
"You are my hero, Phil!"
- over 3 years ago05/15/18 at 3:35 am (UTC)
Jill Freeman replied to the discussion Audio not working for HTML5 output in Chrome using Storyline 360
"Hi, I am using Storyline3, published as HTML5 only. The audio on the first slide will not play automatically, only happens in Chrome whet..."
- over 3 years ago05/03/18 at 8:03 pm (UTC)
"Leslie, I just needed to remove the courses that were already in my SCORM Cloud account, then I was able to test it there. The problems o..."
- 5 years ago11/11/16 at 1:20 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the quick response, Alyssa. Thanks for the reminder about SCORM Cloud, but unfortunately these course packages are too big fo..."
- 5 years ago11/10/16 at 11:33 pm (UTC)
Jill Freeman started a new discussion Course completion message triggering early
"We have courses created by an external vendor, published as SCORM 1.2. I don't know how the courses were authored. (Looks like xml, js an..."
- 5 years ago11/10/16 at 9:47 pm (UTC)
"Thanks. You are right, adding win.close(); tried to close the current window, not the new one. I tried window.location.href and it open..."
- 5 years ago11/09/16 at 12:19 am (UTC)
"One more question, Matthew: How do I eliminate the new browser window opening but still execute the mail_to? It opens on top of the cours..."
- 5 years ago11/08/16 at 7:36 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, I will do that Ashley!"
- 5 years ago11/08/16 at 5:55 pm (UTC)
"YAY! It works. I added a space before 'submitted these things that he/she learned in Module 1:' to separate the user name from the sente..."
- 5 years ago11/08/16 at 5:55 pm (UTC)
"Matthew, your tutorial is so helpful! I was already playing with the script but it wasn't making a lot of sense. I want to do one more ..."
- 5 years ago11/08/16 at 2:39 am (UTC)
"The javscript below is working fine; the email window opens with the addressee filled in and a subject line. The point of sending this e..."
- 5 years ago11/06/16 at 2:08 am (UTC)
Jill Freeman replied to the discussion Adjusting Font Size When Referencing a Text Entry Variable
"Solution! I was encountering this same thing. On the slide after an essay question for user's text input, I added a reference to pull in..."
- 5 years ago11/05/16 at 9:55 pm (UTC)