"Great resource to have! Thank you!"
- 2 months ago01/08/20 at 10:14 pm (UTC)
"Great example, and thanks for the tip on Giphy.com."
- 3 months ago11/27/19 at 10:45 pm (UTC)
"Hi. Thanks for this offer. I actually managed to get this to work - case sensitive was the problem, I found an e-Learning Heros post..."
- 4 months ago10/27/19 at 9:37 pm (UTC)
"Can't make this work with forward or back slashes, but would dearly love to use it. Error Message attached. If you can send link I will s..."
- 4 months ago10/24/19 at 11:53 pm (UTC)
"Thank you. This also solves my problem. I think also that the start of the quiz could include instruction on clicking what to do next. I’..."
- 5 months ago10/07/19 at 9:51 pm (UTC)
- 5 months ago10/02/19 at 11:33 pm (UTC)
- 5 months ago09/16/19 at 4:16 am (UTC)
"Hi. This is really cool. Is it possible to read the triggers you have created?, or for an explanation? I'm not able to select the layers..."
- 7 months ago07/30/19 at 10:13 pm (UTC)
Jillian Rickertt commented on the article What You Need to Know About Encouraging Your Learners to Pay Attention
"Very interesting. So glad to hear that the 8 sec rule is not embraced by all. I thought it was just me. I like that comment 'that's how l..."
- 7 months ago07/18/19 at 5:43 am (UTC)
"Excellent logic and graphics. Thank you Jodi."
- 8 months ago07/10/19 at 11:27 pm (UTC)
Jillian Rickertt started a new discussion Rise Sorting Block
"Hi, Is it possible to use graphics for categories and items in the Rise sorting block rather than text? I see you can have background co..."
- 1 year ago12/16/18 at 2:46 am (UTC)
Jillian Rickertt started a new discussion Rise Process Blocks Trasitions
"I have just created a process block in Rise, but I find the transition from step to step quite 'rough and jerky'. Is it possible to chang..."
- 1 year ago12/16/18 at 2:18 am (UTC)
"Nice work. Introducing the badges is a great motivational strategy."
- over 1 year ago07/18/18 at 12:06 am (UTC)
"Excellent! And yes a very appropriate Learning Check."
- over 1 year ago07/17/18 at 11:57 pm (UTC)
"Great work. I can see application over a number of topics for this one."
- over 1 year ago07/17/18 at 11:50 pm (UTC)
"Awesome! Really awesome :-)"
- over 1 year ago07/17/18 at 11:41 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Crystal, I will persevere. The point about users not having the font is very succinct :) Kind regards "
- over 1 year ago07/04/18 at 1:22 am (UTC)
Jillian Rickertt started a new discussion How can I use Web fonts in Articulate Storyline
"Hi, I have a requirement to import web fonts to Storyline (extension .woff). They are not windows Based. Is this able to be done? "
- over 1 year ago07/02/18 at 12:14 am (UTC)
"I think it would great for a quiz. You could use freeform question slides. Jillian Rickertt | National People Development Advisor | Fult..."
- over 1 year ago06/07/18 at 10:17 pm (UTC)
"So simply clever!"
- over 1 year ago06/05/18 at 11:43 pm (UTC)