Jim McKay replied to the discussion SCORM 2004 Reported as Failed to LMS if not Completed
"Track using quiz result reporting - SCORM 2004 second edition. Report - passed/incomplete."
- 3 years ago11/21/19 at 9:25 pm (UTC)
Jim McKay replied to the discussion Completion and tracking Storyline course in Articulate Online
"Articulate Storyline is a great piece of software, but some of the stuff that it can't do amazes me. It seems to me pretty basic to want..."
- over 4 years ago08/17/18 at 6:50 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I'm doing a free trial of Rise and I was going to purchase it tomorrow if there was a way to restrict fast forward (by taking..."
- almost 5 years ago12/05/17 at 7:58 am (UTC)
"No, running on a PC. There is no delete option in the menu or when I right click. For some reason I never thought of clicking on an ite..."
- over 5 years ago06/19/17 at 6:10 pm (UTC)
"Just FYI. I've had this same issue every time I want to remove anything from a slide I have to use cut. (on a PC) However, your delete ..."
- over 5 years ago06/17/17 at 6:27 pm (UTC)
"We license our programs on a yearly basis based on company size. We also sell them ala carte to customers without an LMS, however that i..."
- almost 6 years ago01/04/17 at 8:48 pm (UTC)
"For what we do SCORM Cloud is way too expensive. If we license a product to a company with 10,000 employees we would have to pay $1000s ..."
- 7 years ago10/30/15 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
"We sell e-learning content to organizations all over the world on a yearly license basis. We need a way to set an expiration date on the..."
- 7 years ago10/29/15 at 9:10 pm (UTC)
"I agree. This feature should be added! It's very disappointing that it's not there."
- over 8 years ago08/21/14 at 6:40 am (UTC)
Jim McKay replied to the discussion Scaling Issue: Running Storyline on Parallels 9 under Windows 8.1
"This workaround does not work for me. I don't have a drop-down menu to select Windows 8. My only choice is Windows 8.1."
- over 8 years ago08/18/14 at 6:42 pm (UTC)