"Hey everyone, 2 finger scroll not working for me either. Has anyone been able to find a fix for this?"
- over 4 years ago02/27/17 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
Joe Countryman replied to the discussion Vertical scroll bar and Web Object scroll bar not working
"Hello I am having the exact same issue using Storyline 360. I have an embedded web object that does not have scroll bars when published ..."
- over 4 years ago02/27/17 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
Joe Countryman replied to the discussion Technical Questions to Ask an E-Learning Developer Applicant
"Those are some great questions, thanks Nicole."
- over 6 years ago02/05/15 at 2:40 pm (UTC)
Joe Countryman started a new discussion Technical Questions to Ask an E-Learning Developer Applicant
"Hello community, I have been tasked with creating some technical questions to ask an E-Learning Developer applicant. I am having trouble..."
- over 6 years ago01/16/15 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
"Hey George, 2.15GB seems a bit big, maybe Storyline has a size limit for video. Also, maybe try renaming your video to eliminate that s..."
- almost 7 years ago09/19/14 at 10:11 am (UTC)
"OK great, thanks Ashley."
- 7 years ago06/24/14 at 11:20 am (UTC)
"That was spam? Whoops."
- 7 years ago06/20/14 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
Joe Countryman started a new discussion Adjust Results.ScorePoints or Percentage
"Hello Community, I have been searching the forums and I can't find a definitive answer to this question, so here goes: Is there any way t..."
- 7 years ago06/20/14 at 12:49 pm (UTC)
"Hi Chris, try resetting each question to "initial state" when revisiting. I found this helped me. "
- over 7 years ago02/21/14 at 2:11 pm (UTC)
"Hey gang. I am looking to control the entire slide on a lightbox, not just a piece of media. I have some audio and animations that come..."
- almost 8 years ago12/10/13 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
"Hey Eric, sorry for the late reply on this. I was not able to find a solution using master slides. What I did was create a T/F variabl..."
- over 8 years ago04/15/13 at 10:01 am (UTC)
"@Bartlomiej you are a genius. I've been trying for a whjle to find a way to stream a video in Storyline. Thanks!"
- over 8 years ago02/22/13 at 9:17 am (UTC)
"If you go to http://www.copyblogger.com/grammar-goofs/ and right click on the infographic you can select Save Picture As... then in Story..."
- over 8 years ago02/06/13 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
"Is this infographic interactive? If not you could save the image from the website and then insert it into Storyline as a photo."
- over 8 years ago02/06/13 at 12:05 pm (UTC)
"Actually it did. What exactly are you tring to embed? Can you provide the code?"
- over 8 years ago02/06/13 at 11:42 am (UTC)
"Hi Donna. Did you try pasting the embed code through the Insert -> Video -> Video from Website. "
- over 8 years ago02/06/13 at 11:33 am (UTC)
"+1 to everyone that helped with this; saved me from some major headaches."
- over 8 years ago01/29/13 at 5:48 am (UTC)
"Nancy thank you so much for posting that link, it gave me the solution. Simply using the Insert -> Video -> Video from Website wor..."
- over 8 years ago01/16/13 at 1:03 pm (UTC)
Joe Countryman started a new discussion Embedding an interactive Google Map
"Hello community. I would like to embed an interactive Google map into my Storyline project and am running into some issues. W..."
- over 8 years ago01/16/13 at 12:32 pm (UTC)
"Thank you everyone that posted in this thread! This helped me immensely. You are all true e-Learning heroes."
- over 8 years ago01/08/13 at 7:56 am (UTC)
"This happens to me quite often as well. I now leave the task manager open as I work on my project. I have found that when I duplicate ..."
- almost 9 years ago12/03/12 at 7:22 pm (UTC)
Joe Countryman replied to the discussion Change mouse cursor on rollover or use a custom image for cursor
"Hey Kurt and Peter, I am looking for something similar. I'd like to change the mouse cursor image to a magnifiying glass and a crosshair..."
- almost 9 years ago12/03/12 at 7:17 pm (UTC)
"Bump. Need a hero."
- 9 years ago08/16/12 at 5:13 pm (UTC)
Joe Countryman started a new discussion Disable browser shortcuts
"Hey everyone. I am hoping someone has a quick answer to this, although I am sure the answer is "no". But let’s give it a try. I need my..."
- 9 years ago08/14/12 at 10:45 am (UTC)
Joe Countryman replied to the discussion My first Storyline project.... feedback welcome :)
"Hi Ant, did you ever find a solution or work-a-round for your variable font issue? I am having the same problem. When I add a varaible ..."
- 9 years ago08/02/12 at 8:17 am (UTC)