"What do you mean images don't work in Thinkific? Which images? "
- 2 months ago07/14/21 at 2:43 pm (UTC)
Joe Mefford started a new discussion Can you add a Rise course to dropbox - or other one-off quick host like AWS or Google?
"I'm on a Mac if that matters. I'd like to spin up my Rise course to a simple non-Articulate URL to share with a client. There are some ar..."
- over 1 year ago05/29/20 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
Joe Mefford started a new discussion Question on using Rise for Weekly University Class
"I'm going to use Rise in a university class I teach. Is it possible to schedule a course or a lesson so it's only available after a certa..."
- over 2 years ago03/05/19 at 8:46 pm (UTC)
Joe Mefford started a new discussion Asking Recommendations for specific type of LMS
"I teach at a university and author my courses in Rise. My university has a home-baked LMS that is horrible. I need to export my Rise cour..."
- over 2 years ago01/16/19 at 6:57 pm (UTC)
"Teachable does not import SCORM or TinCan or any other LMS type content. I'm working off memory from a few months ago but I believe that ..."
- almost 4 years ago12/18/17 at 11:36 pm (UTC)
Joe Mefford started a new discussion What Interactions are best for what type of learning?
"Can someone suggest a good resource that suggests the best type of learning interactions for certain types of learning? For example, in a..."
- almost 4 years ago12/13/17 at 8:00 pm (UTC)
Joe Mefford started a new discussion What exactly defines a Storyline block?
"I'm pretty new to Articulate 360. I've gone through the Storyline 360 tutorials and started to figure some stuff out. In Rise, we can add..."
- almost 4 years ago12/01/17 at 5:42 pm (UTC)
"A couple years ago I found that someone in China had taken a course I'd created in an LMS and reassembled the entire thing as an Android ..."
- almost 4 years ago11/30/17 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
"I'm glad I'm not the only one. I actually ditched Parallels several days ago and drug out an ancient Windows 7 laptop. It actually works ..."
- almost 4 years ago11/21/17 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
"I am using Rise for the exact same purpose. I'm a partner in a small software company and we're replacing our boring 240-page PDF manual ..."
- almost 4 years ago11/12/17 at 4:45 pm (UTC)
"Thanks very much. This is the answer I needed. I did buy LearnDash rather impulsively before realizing I needed these plug-in's. But that..."
- almost 4 years ago11/08/17 at 9:53 pm (UTC)
"Jeremine Holt - might I ask what modules you used for the xApi export? I'm new to elearning. I bought Articualte Rise and LearnDash. Then..."
- almost 4 years ago11/08/17 at 5:08 pm (UTC)
Joe Mefford started a new discussion Need LMS Recommendation
"I'm building courses in Rise for users of our software - individual customers but also corporate customers who want their employees train..."
- almost 4 years ago11/08/17 at 4:36 pm (UTC)
Joe Mefford started a new discussion Rise and LearnDash LMS
"Hi All, I work with a software company and am developing courses in Rise for our customers to learn our software. I need to password pr..."
- almost 4 years ago11/08/17 at 12:46 am (UTC)
"Also, for reasons I don't understand H5P code has a height that is way too small. You will have to go in and manually adjust the height i..."
- almost 4 years ago11/01/17 at 5:58 pm (UTC)
"Okay...I found a solution which isn't the best but it works for now. 1. You have to create the content within h5p.org and not within Dru..."
- almost 4 years ago11/01/17 at 5:42 pm (UTC)
"I realize that you have to turn it on/off in H5P. I'm building my H5P modules in WordPress and then embedding them in my Rise course. Pro..."
- almost 4 years ago11/01/17 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
"Is there a way to create H5P content without having the footer bar that says Download or Embed. That makes it very easy for others to tak..."
- almost 4 years ago11/01/17 at 2:36 pm (UTC)
Joe Mefford started a new discussion Can you embed H5P modules into Rise?
"I have some modules from h5p.org I'd like to repurpose in my Rise course. I've used the "Embed" area under "Multimedia" but it doesn't wo..."
- almost 4 years ago10/31/17 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
Joe Mefford started a new discussion Storyline 360 Slow with Parallels on Mac
"I'm running Windows in a Parallel environment on my Mac. Mac is fairly new. Storyline 360 is real sluggish in this environment. Is this a..."
- almost 4 years ago10/27/17 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
"Also, they really don't need to save or track it. Just play it back once. I've found some open source code on GitHub that will do it. But..."
- almost 4 years ago10/26/17 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
"I'm creating a course for actors on how to speak with particular accents. I'd like them to be able to hear a native speaker (London Engli..."
- almost 4 years ago10/26/17 at 6:16 pm (UTC)
Joe Mefford started a new discussion Is there a tool to allow user to record his/her own audio?
"I looked at the list of providers on embed.ly. Can't find a solution. I'm trying to find a way for a user in Rise to be able to record au..."
- almost 4 years ago10/25/17 at 5:41 pm (UTC)
"I don't think changing the font should impact a Scorm export. As far as I know, they don't have much to do with each other. To change you..."
- almost 4 years ago10/11/17 at 10:18 pm (UTC)