Joe Waddington commented on the article Custom Bookmarking and Conditional Navigation in E-Learning #390
"This is a stripped down version of an Ethics course I built a while back. We went with a scenario driven course. There are three cities, ..."
- 3 days ago10/03/22 at 8:04 pm (UTC)
"Yea, but then I'd lose access to the other features of the video player. I'm trying to keep those intact."
- 2 months ago07/29/22 at 5:28 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington started a new discussion Video Player and Slide Timeline
"I'm creating a course with only one slide in it. On the slide is a video that plays when the slide starts. Normally, for just a single vi..."
- 2 months ago07/29/22 at 5:12 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington commented on the article Using Button UI Kits to Jumpstart E-Learning Course Development #360
"I built a button set based on one of my favorite video games - Diablo! I found a guide on how to make the button in photoshop, then did m..."
- 8 months ago02/14/22 at 9:38 pm (UTC)
"Congrats on your first entry! I loved it. It was a very creative idea!"
- over 1 year ago07/01/21 at 3:55 pm (UTC)
"Can you survive a supervillian attack at school? From our friends, Homelander and Vought International. https://360.articulate.com/rev..."
- over 1 year ago06/29/21 at 11:45 pm (UTC)
- over 1 year ago06/17/21 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington started a new discussion links
"Is there a quick way to see all the links in an SL course... i.e. Trigger Open xyz.com when clicked? "
- over 1 year ago06/15/21 at 10:52 pm (UTC)
"That's interesting. Thanks for helping Philip. I appreciate it."
- over 1 year ago03/08/21 at 9:51 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington started a new discussion entrance and exit animations and motion paths
"Can someone explain what if anything I'm doing wrong here. On the base layer, I put motion path on an object, then added the Grow entranc..."
- over 1 year ago03/08/21 at 7:03 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington commented on the article How are Interactive Maps Used in E-Learning Design? #314
"I know this place! Great job!"
- over 1 year ago02/19/21 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Katie! I completely overlooked the announcement for the change in the focus order of the player. I understand why you did it, and ..."
- over 1 year ago01/06/21 at 9:15 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington started a new discussion Screen readers and Storyline 360
"Build 3.47.23871.0 I was testing my new course with SL360 with JAWS. Everything was going as expected, until I got to an image. JAWS woul..."
- almost 2 years ago01/04/21 at 10:38 pm (UTC)
"Is it possible to naturally cut up the video into topic areas? Then put each segment into a slide, which the user would have to click nex..."
- 2 years ago09/14/20 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"That's interesting. And potentially frustrating. We don't include a lot of quizzes in our courses, and half time time, I create the quiz ..."
- 2 years ago08/31/20 at 10:41 pm (UTC)
"Yes, as long as you realize that they have changed the way screen readers interact with your course. The tab key is mainly for keyb..."
- 2 years ago08/28/20 at 11:09 pm (UTC)
"Weird. I know I sometimes have trouble getting the reader to start reading the info in the browser window, and not the browser itself (ad..."
- 2 years ago08/11/20 at 6:57 pm (UTC)
"After the big January update, Articulate made another change in February in the way the screen reader interacts with your courses. S..."
- 2 years ago08/11/20 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington started a new discussion SCORM vs Tincan API
"Our organization's practice has been to publish our courses in SCORM to load into our LMS. We are in the process of upgrading our LMS, an..."
- over 2 years ago05/27/20 at 11:03 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago05/27/20 at 5:07 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington started a new discussion Accessibility in Storyline 3
"Have the recent changes that were made around Storyline 360 and accessibility also been implimented in Storyline 3? I am an Articulate me..."
- over 2 years ago05/26/20 at 10:55 pm (UTC)
"I think you'll have to log into the articulate community site and edit from there. You can't do it via email :("
- over 2 years ago04/22/20 at 10:24 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Steve. I also had the same thought. If I wanted to be really creative, I could probably use variables to track if they skipped a q..."
- over 2 years ago04/22/20 at 9:03 pm (UTC)
"Very cool! I didn't even think about that. I assumed that you had to have the submit button to get it to score. Good to know! Thanks Wendy!"
- over 2 years ago04/22/20 at 9:02 pm (UTC)