"Congrats on your first entry! I loved it. It was a very creative idea!"
- 3 months ago07/01/21 at 3:55 pm (UTC)
"Can you survive a supervillian attack at school? From our friends, Homelander and Vought International. https://360.articulate.com/rev..."
- 3 months ago06/29/21 at 11:45 pm (UTC)
- 3 months ago06/17/21 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington started a new discussion links
"Is there a quick way to see all the links in an SL course... i.e. Trigger Open xyz.com when clicked? "
- 3 months ago06/15/21 at 10:52 pm (UTC)
"That's interesting. Thanks for helping Philip. I appreciate it."
- 7 months ago03/08/21 at 9:51 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington started a new discussion entrance and exit animations and motion paths
"Can someone explain what if anything I'm doing wrong here. On the base layer, I put motion path on an object, then added the Grow entranc..."
- 7 months ago03/08/21 at 7:03 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington commented on the article How are Designers Using Interactive Maps in Online Training? #314
"I know this place! Great job!"
- 7 months ago02/19/21 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Katie! I completely overlooked the announcement for the change in the focus order of the player. I understand why you did it, and ..."
- 9 months ago01/06/21 at 9:15 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington started a new discussion Screen readers and Storyline 360
"Build 3.47.23871.0 I was testing my new course with SL360 with JAWS. Everything was going as expected, until I got to an image. JAWS woul..."
- 9 months ago01/04/21 at 10:38 pm (UTC)
"Is it possible to naturally cut up the video into topic areas? Then put each segment into a slide, which the user would have to click nex..."
- 1 year ago09/14/20 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"That's interesting. And potentially frustrating. We don't include a lot of quizzes in our courses, and half time time, I create the quiz ..."
- 1 year ago08/31/20 at 10:41 pm (UTC)
"Yes, as long as you realize that they have changed the way screen readers interact with your course. The tab key is mainly for keyb..."
- 1 year ago08/28/20 at 11:09 pm (UTC)
"Weird. I know I sometimes have trouble getting the reader to start reading the info in the browser window, and not the browser itself (ad..."
- 1 year ago08/11/20 at 6:57 pm (UTC)
"After the big January update, Articulate made another change in February in the way the screen reader interacts with your courses. S..."
- 1 year ago08/11/20 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington started a new discussion SCORM vs Tincan API
"Our organization's practice has been to publish our courses in SCORM to load into our LMS. We are in the process of upgrading our LMS, an..."
- over 1 year ago05/27/20 at 11:03 pm (UTC)
- over 1 year ago05/27/20 at 5:07 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington started a new discussion Accessibility in Storyline 3
"Have the recent changes that were made around Storyline 360 and accessibility also been implimented in Storyline 3? I am an Articulate me..."
- over 1 year ago05/26/20 at 10:55 pm (UTC)
"I think you'll have to log into the articulate community site and edit from there. You can't do it via email :("
- over 1 year ago04/22/20 at 10:24 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Steve. I also had the same thought. If I wanted to be really creative, I could probably use variables to track if they skipped a q..."
- over 1 year ago04/22/20 at 9:03 pm (UTC)
"Very cool! I didn't even think about that. I assumed that you had to have the submit button to get it to score. Good to know! Thanks Wendy!"
- over 1 year ago04/22/20 at 9:02 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington started a new discussion Review quiz answers before results slide?
"I've been toying with a couple ideas for a potential project. We are considering transitioning a paper & pencil test for a certificat..."
- over 1 year ago04/22/20 at 6:10 pm (UTC)
"Our agency is developing a resource page for state employees with links to different trainings and videos for staff. May I share the link..."
- over 1 year ago03/27/20 at 5:57 pm (UTC)
"I have SL360, but act as a resource for others in our state who use SL3. Were these accessibility changes made also in SL3? or is this ju..."
- over 1 year ago03/24/20 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
"Nice! Will a copy of this webinar be available after it's initial broadcast?"
- over 1 year ago03/23/20 at 6:15 pm (UTC)