Joe Waddington posted a new e-learning job
"Washington Dept of Social & Health Services is hiring a DSHS ALTSA eLearning Developer - Olympia, WA"
- 1 month ago04/24/20 at 3:14 pm (UTC)
"I think you'll have to log into the articulate community site and edit from there. You can't do it via email :("
- 1 month ago04/22/20 at 10:24 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Steve. I also had the same thought. If I wanted to be really creative, I could probably use variables to track if they skipped a q..."
- 1 month ago04/22/20 at 9:03 pm (UTC)
"Very cool! I didn't even think about that. I assumed that you had to have the submit button to get it to score. Good to know! Thanks Wendy!"
- 1 month ago04/22/20 at 9:02 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington started a new discussion Review quiz answers before results slide?
"I've been toying with a couple ideas for a potential project. We are considering transitioning a paper & pencil test for a certificat..."
- 1 month ago04/22/20 at 6:10 pm (UTC)
"Our agency is developing a resource page for state employees with links to different trainings and videos for staff. May I share the link..."
- 2 months ago03/27/20 at 5:57 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington replied to the discussion New Accessible Features 22/01/2020 - Can't Tab through page content
"I have SL360, but act as a resource for others in our state who use SL3. Were these accessibility changes made also in SL3? or is this ju..."
- 2 months ago03/24/20 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
"Nice! Will a copy of this webinar be available after it's initial broadcast?"
- 2 months ago03/23/20 at 6:15 pm (UTC)
"Very nice! And thanks for the link to Graphicmama.. I hadn't seen it before. I could definately see using it in the future!"
- 3 months ago03/11/20 at 3:29 pm (UTC)
"I really like this take on it! I like the incorporation of the tabs, quizzes, and sliders. Very well done!"
- 3 months ago03/11/20 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
"I like it! One recommendation - put a hotspot over the buttons until the animation on the base layer is complete to keep learners from cl..."
- 3 months ago03/10/20 at 8:56 pm (UTC)
"I like the look and design behind this! Great first entry!"
- 3 months ago03/10/20 at 8:54 pm (UTC)
"I built this for a Suicide Awareness course we are getting ready to launch, and I thought I would share it with you: https://360.articul..."
- 3 months ago03/10/20 at 8:52 pm (UTC)
"Wow... flashbacks! This is awesome! Good job!"
- 3 months ago03/10/20 at 8:33 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington commented on the article Design an E-Learning Template Using Pantone's 2020 Color of the Year #263
"I love the theme, and great way to incorporate the color into it!"
- 5 months ago01/02/20 at 11:13 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington started a new discussion Custom illustrations
"I'm contemplating using custom illustrations for a scenario in my next course. How have you found found illustrators/artists for your cus..."
- 5 months ago12/16/19 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
"Great list Punam. I appreciated the reminders, and some insights into your process. Early in my development career, I had heard Tom talk ..."
- 6 months ago11/14/19 at 6:33 pm (UTC)
"If the course is narrated, I will use a script timer to estimate how long just the narration is. (Average narration speed is about 3 word..."
- 6 months ago11/14/19 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
"Hi Marinetta - You can do this fairly easily. 1 - set the initial state of the submit button to disabled 2 - create a trigger that ..."
- 6 months ago11/14/19 at 6:09 pm (UTC)
"Thanks. We use our own custom Nav buttons, but I could definitely do something similar."
- 7 months ago11/08/19 at 3:48 pm (UTC)
"That's kinda what I thought I would do. Thanks for the feedback!"
- 7 months ago11/08/19 at 3:47 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington started a new discussion Adding a "back door" or shortcut menu
"Have you ever added a "back door" or hidden shortcut menu that only you, as the developer, know - in order to jump around quickly in a co..."
- 7 months ago11/07/19 at 11:29 pm (UTC)
"I thought it would at least publish an .srt file, but no. I'll second this request."
- 7 months ago10/15/19 at 3:08 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington replied to the discussion How to deal with constant UI changes for your eLearnings?
"Really cool find Holley! I think it would be a great idea for the community to practice this via an Challenge of the week! Hey David, how..."
- 8 months ago10/10/19 at 8:45 pm (UTC)
Joe Waddington replied to the discussion Change the Colors of the Modern Storyline 360 Player!
"So, if it broke, would it just default to the regular colors? or are we talking breaking the course completely?"
- 8 months ago10/10/19 at 8:21 pm (UTC)