"Yes that works for me for the moment."
- over 3 years ago12/27/18 at 8:17 am (UTC)
- over 3 years ago12/21/18 at 7:52 am (UTC)
"Yes, I am aware of that, and I would like to know why "none of is down" doesn't work when "all of is NOT down" does. Logically they are t..."
- over 3 years ago12/20/18 at 8:14 am (UTC)
"Thanks for your time, but I am not really looking for a way to solve it, but rather to understand why it doesn't work as expected. Pictur..."
- over 3 years ago12/19/18 at 9:19 pm (UTC)
"... when State None Of ... Is: Down should behave the same as ... when State All Of ... Is not: Down If there is only one object selec..."
- over 3 years ago12/19/18 at 3:17 pm (UTC)
"I want the corresponding variable to be true when the respective picture is pressed, that is when the state is "Down". I would expect pi..."
- over 3 years ago12/19/18 at 3:11 pm (UTC)
Johan Bengtsson started a new discussion Triggers "when state of ... is ..." not working as expected
- over 3 years ago12/19/18 at 1:02 pm (UTC)
"Ok, thanks. I guess a feature request is a too slow process for this, we need to look for other solutions."
- over 4 years ago02/13/18 at 3:51 pm (UTC)
"If you can't resume in a new version in your environment, then you won't see this problem at all. The problem occurs when resuming on the..."
- over 4 years ago02/13/18 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
"I can resume the course after overwriting it in our LMS. It is possible that this can't be done in scorm cloud, I have not tested it there."
- over 4 years ago02/13/18 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
"Ok, thanks, yes it seems like that was the problem."
- over 4 years ago02/12/18 at 6:21 pm (UTC)
Johan Bengtsson started a new discussion Publish crashes
"I am trying to make an average size (by our standards) course just to test what happens, about 1/3 thru this project I try to publish thi..."
- over 4 years ago02/12/18 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
"I just realised that it is not creation order but Z-order that controls what order the objects are stored in the resume data. This is eve..."
- over 4 years ago02/11/18 at 3:24 pm (UTC)
"Another related question: If this makes you change how the resume data is formatted, and another similar issue occurs in the future, does..."
- over 4 years ago02/11/18 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
"Q1: Storyline 360 v3.12.14647.0 Q2 and Q4: See attached file. Q3: I have not tested anything regarding triggers. I assume triggers are ..."
- over 4 years ago02/11/18 at 2:59 pm (UTC)
Johan Bengtsson started a new discussion Resume on new course version problem
"We absolutely need to be able to update our courses after they are released. Our plan is to use scorm 2004 4:th edition as delivery form..."
- over 4 years ago02/08/18 at 2:09 pm (UTC)
"Scorm2004, 4:th edition, RTE, 4.3 Inter-SCO Storage Data Model Extension. This seems to be the scorm way of solving exatly what you are ..."
- over 4 years ago02/08/18 at 1:59 pm (UTC)
Johan Bengtsson replied to the discussion Two triggers on 1 button to change state of variable
"Without testing I guess the problem is that if the variable is false will the first trigger execure as expected. The second trigger is th..."
- over 4 years ago02/05/18 at 10:37 am (UTC)