John Denner replied to the discussion Storyline 360 - Export for Translation - Missing information when Importing back into Storyline 360
"Thank you for your replies, @Alyssa : Case number - 00994061 I can confirm that both files are local and that I followed the outlined p..."
- almost 4 years ago01/20/17 at 8:01 pm (UTC)
John Denner started a new discussion Storyline 360 - Export for Translation - Missing information when Importing back into Storyline 360
"Good day all, I'm having issues w/ the translation feature in Storyline 360. I've never had this problem prior to 360, but when I export..."
- almost 4 years ago01/19/17 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
"I'd like to say that one of the big features of Rise for me and my team is it's simplicity, even in the initial simple design options. I..."
- almost 4 years ago12/01/16 at 6:58 am (UTC)
"Wishlist: Option for mailto hyperlink Option to jump to block within a section Add image transparency to PNGs Remove padding and ma..."
- 4 years ago11/23/16 at 9:12 pm (UTC)
"Additionally, Rise doesn't seem to keep image transparency for PNGs."
- 4 years ago11/23/16 at 9:05 pm (UTC)
John Denner commented on the article 3 Ways Review 360 is a Big Gift for Course Developers
"I'm currently using Review and love it. It needs a few extra gems. Like being able to promote or mark a comment as important so it shows ..."
- 4 years ago11/22/16 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
"We plan on using it for job aids but the "Start Course" button has confused a few people already. Mostly the "Course" part."
- 4 years ago11/21/16 at 6:08 pm (UTC)
"Click on the infographic to open it. It's just a thumbnail."
- 4 years ago11/01/16 at 2:36 pm (UTC)
"Click on the infographic to open it. It's a thumbnail of a much larger png."
- 4 years ago11/01/16 at 2:24 pm (UTC)
"Nice. I'm really looking forward to it. :)"
- 4 years ago11/01/16 at 2:09 pm (UTC)
"I figured it would be part of the player. I kind of wish it wasn't but it's not the end of the world. :) As for the courses... HR took t..."
- over 4 years ago04/28/16 at 2:32 pm (UTC)
"So is the title text changing to the saved player settings a feature? Example being... Get a file from an associate, the title is "How To..."
- over 4 years ago04/26/16 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
John Denner replied to the discussion How do I pre-determine what the Question ID will be?
"Just ran into this myself. Still not sure what the very last number is but the second to last is the attempt number. The number starts at..."
- over 5 years ago07/22/15 at 12:11 pm (UTC)
"Sorry I should have said I was using SCORM 2004 3rd Edition. Otherwise none of this would be an issue since like you said, 1.2 doesn't se..."
- over 5 years ago07/22/15 at 12:06 pm (UTC)
John Denner started a new discussion Quiz ID and LMS Test Analysis
"Has anyone else run into the issue with Storyline's internal quiz question ID not sorting correctly on a LMS report? Hard to describe I g..."
- over 5 years ago07/21/15 at 11:58 pm (UTC)
"I have the same issue but reverse. I have OR conditions but it displays as AND. However, my triggers fire as they should."
- over 5 years ago03/27/15 at 8:22 pm (UTC)
"I like how you used the colors on this one. Not overpowering."
- almost 6 years ago12/17/14 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"This color reminds me of my grandmother's dusty rose furniture. Not nearly as pink but something the working class probably won't appreci..."
- almost 6 years ago12/16/14 at 8:20 pm (UTC)
"Sync to Box (Box.com) All edits are done locally. (C:\Users\jdenner\Documents\1 - LMS\HazCom\English) Box.com is just a method to pass ..."
- 6 years ago10/17/14 at 8:12 am (UTC)
John Denner started a new discussion Packaged Files Using Old Content
"I'm having a frustrating time trying to get a packaged file from another user to display updated content. Here's the workflow. Assistan..."
- 6 years ago10/16/14 at 12:00 pm (UTC)
"Bump. Just ran into this while a coworker was QA'ing a module."
- over 6 years ago06/11/14 at 12:14 pm (UTC)
"I've never used the mobile app so everything below has nothing to do with that. I'm 100% with Gordon on the design aspect. Look into mobi..."
- over 6 years ago06/09/14 at 1:09 pm (UTC)
"Based on my VERY limited experience, storyline is so awesome at this particular challenge compared to other software, Try adding the butt..."
- over 6 years ago04/04/14 at 4:09 pm (UTC)
"To piggy-back Mike it would be nice if whatever Articulate decided to append to the end of the directory had a "-" or "_" so that when re..."
- over 6 years ago04/04/14 at 2:21 pm (UTC)
John Denner replied to the discussion why does the last bullet in a list appear larger than the rest?
"Because you will never want to format a line independently of the others without having to create two text boxes and then adjust the spac..."
- over 6 years ago04/04/14 at 2:12 pm (UTC)