"Sorry, I should clarify.. this is happening in plain paragraph blocks."
- 2 years ago04/22/20 at 8:31 pm (UTC)
"I'm trying this in regular text now, but it doesn't seem to be working when it seemed to work before. I work with a lot of French copy wh..."
- 2 years ago04/22/20 at 1:20 pm (UTC)
John Maher started a new discussion Wrapping issue
"I've noticed that there is a wrapping issue in Rise.. I'm seeing it in all of my courses, in both Firefox and Chrome. Is anyone else seei..."
- over 2 years ago11/25/19 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
"I just noticed a missing image in one of my courses as well, and I can't seem to upload another to replace it."
- over 2 years ago10/17/19 at 4:00 pm (UTC)
John Maher started a new discussion Rise stuck on "Exporting course"
"I've been trying to export courses for the last 10 or 15 minutes and it always hangs on "Exporting Course..." is anyone else experiencing..."
- over 2 years ago10/07/19 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
"Please add me as well."
- almost 3 years ago08/19/19 at 7:44 pm (UTC)
John Maher replied to the discussion Rise reverting my content back approximately 30 seconds
"I had a similar problem on what looks like the same day this issue was reported, but it wasn't noticed until a week or two later that the..."
- almost 3 years ago08/07/19 at 1:24 pm (UTC)
John Maher started a new discussion Rise course administrator not seeing Review links?
"I am the owner of several courses that I'm working on, and I have assigned someone as Admin. They have published several courses to Revie..."
- almost 3 years ago07/04/19 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
"I'm getting this issue now as well."
- almost 3 years ago06/19/19 at 3:36 pm (UTC)
"I would love to have the option to use hypertext links to lessons as well. A client keeps asking for it in the regular flow of text, and ..."
- almost 3 years ago06/05/19 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
"I just noticed that too, and I was about to start a new thread until I saw this. I'll add my screenshot to show where I saw the differen..."
- 3 years ago04/25/19 at 4:09 pm (UTC)
"I'd be very interested in seeing a feature like this too. A client we're working with has specific imagery for each lesson and is asking ..."
- 3 years ago04/23/19 at 1:25 pm (UTC)
"I would find this incredibly helpful as well, because sometimes we are unaware when people on our team have submitted things for review, ..."
- 3 years ago04/04/19 at 5:13 pm (UTC)
- over 3 years ago11/20/18 at 7:07 pm (UTC)
"I could really use this as well, please."
- over 3 years ago11/06/18 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"For what it's worth, I've been creating chart images for a module that I'm working on. Originally, the charts were designed in Illustrato..."
- over 3 years ago09/25/18 at 1:09 pm (UTC)