"Many thanks for your reply Wendy. I will follow up on your suggestions."
- almost 5 years ago08/14/17 at 1:52 am (UTC)
John McConchie started a new discussion Collaboration
"I am looking to collaborate with a skilled professional in e-learning. I am a subject matter expert. I can explain all of this more ful..."
- almost 5 years ago08/12/17 at 3:28 am (UTC)
"Thanks. I will do that."
- over 6 years ago11/15/15 at 1:19 am (UTC)
John McConchie started a new discussion Returning to Storyline
"After leaving for some two or more years, I am returning to Storyline 1 to carry on my developments. But my old computer has died. I ha..."
- over 6 years ago11/14/15 at 11:16 pm (UTC)
"Mustafa, I came upon these only today. Nice work and thanks so much for sharing these templates!"
- over 9 years ago11/12/12 at 2:00 pm (UTC)
- over 9 years ago10/01/12 at 7:06 pm (UTC)
"I am building a performance support system using Storyline as the main system portal. An important part of the system will be an expert ..."
- over 9 years ago08/22/12 at 7:13 pm (UTC)
- almost 10 years ago07/29/12 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
"I too am very interested in knowing whether or not Storyline can save variable information to a file. This would allow the information t..."
- almost 10 years ago07/28/12 at 8:40 pm (UTC)
"Hello Jill. Your post was a long time ago but you may still get something out of looking at what the Ontario courts have done by way of ..."
- almost 10 years ago05/27/12 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
- over 10 years ago10/10/11 at 12:02 pm (UTC)