"Thanks Jürgen, I appreciate you once again going above and beyond."
- 4 months ago05/26/23 at 4:04 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Jürgen, I so appreciate your detailed information. What you indicate about cross-origin integration is a real revelation for me, a..."
- 5 months ago05/15/23 at 1:02 am (UTC)
"Thanks Jürgen, I really appreciate you taking the time to test this on different browsers (I have been testing on Firefox), and your work..."
- 5 months ago05/12/23 at 3:38 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Eric, I publish to my local hard drive. Have been working a lot with web objects over the last several weeks and it's all working ..."
- 5 months ago05/12/23 at 3:29 pm (UTC)
John Morley started a new discussion You Tube Video autoplay Parameter Not Working
"When using web objects to embed a You Tube video, I am not able to make the autoplay parameter (autoplay=1)work; although two other param..."
- 5 months ago05/11/23 at 5:55 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ange CM, Sounds as if it would work. I could have also recorded the VO right in the video editing software (Abode Premiere) which ..."
- 5 months ago04/23/23 at 11:09 pm (UTC)
"Ronnie, Thanks for the quick get-back. Man, you folks are good. I figured out the problem: The audio for my video clip was a separate aud..."
- 6 months ago04/17/23 at 11:04 pm (UTC)
"Great idea, but I can't get it to work. The documentation states "turn on accessible video controls" (attached). But I can't find anythin..."
- 6 months ago04/17/23 at 8:11 pm (UTC)
John Morley replied to the discussion The Newest Productivity and Design Features in Articulate 360
"Wow! Over a million new images and videos. What are they? Any way to do a quick tour of what's new, or can they be marked in the library ..."
- 6 months ago04/01/23 at 12:07 am (UTC)
"Thanks Walt, I appreciate your work-around. Renato Tecson, at Articulate, has gotten back to me and opened Case #03519680: Keep Slides in..."
- 8 months ago02/01/23 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
"Walt, Thanks for your quick response. And please accept my apologies for not attaching the video to my earlier communication: I clicked ..."
- 8 months ago01/24/23 at 5:17 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Kelly, Yep: That funny noise the car makes so often goes away as soon as your mechanic takes a look at it. How do I submit a sup..."
- 8 months ago01/23/23 at 8:07 pm (UTC)
John Morley started a new discussion Keep Slides in Slide Tabs
"In previous Storyline versions, slides would remain on the slide tab bar (immediately under a control ribbon - see attached). Now they di..."
- 8 months ago01/20/23 at 9:49 pm (UTC)
"Please add my vote for styles that include the bullet point and indention. The workaround suggested in earlier email does not help when i..."
- 9 months ago01/16/23 at 8:33 pm (UTC)
John Morley started a new discussion Bullet List Styles
"Styles was such a great enhancement. However, I am not able to create a bullet list style so that the appropriate bullets appear when the..."
- 10 months ago12/02/22 at 7:46 pm (UTC)
"Math, Wow: above and beyond. Thanks for providing this."
- 11 months ago11/10/22 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Phil, Am I to take this to believe the magic words are "locally stored," and files that are anywhere other than the local hard dri..."
- 11 months ago11/10/22 at 3:05 am (UTC)
"I see this is nine years old, giving me all the more hope a solution has been found. I assume (risky, I know) that part of the charm of a..."
- 12 months ago10/18/22 at 11:26 pm (UTC)
John Morley started a new discussion Code for Index.HTML When Embedding a Web Object
"I know I have seen this before in eLearning Heroes, but can't find it now. Several threads state that when embedding a web object by poin..."
- 1 year ago08/19/22 at 10:47 pm (UTC)
"Same question, but for websites I do not control: Any way to go directly to a web cam on a website? Any way to make the web cam fill the..."
- over 1 year ago05/27/22 at 11:51 pm (UTC)
"Sarah, Thanks for the courtesy of your reply. I understand the revision, and agree that it’s good instructional design to take advantage ..."
- over 1 year ago03/02/22 at 3:49 am (UTC)
"As so many comments indicate, great work on this. I intend to use this as an example in a workshop and deconstruct how it is created. I a..."
- over 1 year ago02/26/22 at 10:37 pm (UTC)
"Oh Jodi, The animated markers are a whole new world for me. I may be at the computer for hours now working them into a project. Shut the..."
- over 1 year ago02/26/22 at 1:25 am (UTC)
John Morley started a new discussion Flat Radio Buttons for Multiple-Choice Questions
"To its credit, Storyline seems to offer every formatting option imaginable for the radio buttons on multiple-choice questions -- except w..."
- almost 2 years ago10/30/21 at 8:32 pm (UTC)