"Wow, this is fabulous. I am bookmarking this page!"
- 28 days ago11/15/19 at 8:32 pm (UTC)
"I don't have anything to add to what Ned says above. I did want to jump in and say what a great looking game this is. Nice job!!"
- 29 days ago11/14/19 at 3:49 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for helping me to clear that up in my cluttered mind."
- 1 month ago11/13/19 at 12:39 pm (UTC)
"I apologize if there is something obvious that I am missing. The only option I see in a trigger for "User Presses Key" allows just a sing..."
- 1 month ago11/12/19 at 5:07 pm (UTC)
"This is a great discussion. I have used something like this before, but I use an "invisible" button or click region. How would I ma..."
- 1 month ago11/12/19 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
"I have created an example that I think might be what you are looking for."
- 1 month ago11/07/19 at 2:55 pm (UTC)
"I think I know what you might be asking. For the "Steps" to remain the color of the grey background after you move your cursor away you n..."
- 1 month ago11/06/19 at 6:39 pm (UTC)
John Morris replied to the discussion Best Practices using principles for multimedia learning
"This is very interesting. I would be interested in seeing the paper if possible. Thanks for sharing."
- 2 months ago10/29/19 at 12:35 pm (UTC)
John Morris replied to the discussion progress bar with built in variable project.progress (storyline 360)
"I think I understand your question. Please forgive if I did not. I hope this response is helpful. I put a text box on each sl..."
- 2 months ago10/09/19 at 2:04 pm (UTC)
"It looks like this thread is still alive. That happens with good stuff. I liked this a lot. I especially liked the way the fe..."
- 2 months ago10/09/19 at 1:32 pm (UTC)
"This is a very elegant solution. Thank you for sharing. I am sure that I can find a way to use this."
- 2 months ago10/09/19 at 1:26 pm (UTC)
"I was following this thread. That video is genius. Thanks!"
- 2 months ago10/01/19 at 5:21 pm (UTC)
John Morris replied to the discussion Support needed with changing states of next and previous button
"The variable "slidevisited" will change to "True" when all three of the markers are in "Visited" state. The Next button will change to "N..."
- 2 months ago09/30/19 at 6:36 pm (UTC)
John Morris replied to the discussion Animation: I want to move and simultaneously shrink the size of object in Storyline 3
"I used two pictures. The first moves on a motion path and then shrinks on exit. The second picture, which is smaller, has an ..."
- 3 months ago09/26/19 at 4:33 pm (UTC)
John Morris replied to the discussion Can you show mulitple responses after a try again layer?
"There may be other ways to do this, but I have done it using the method in the attachment. The "Correct" layer will display when the lear..."
- 3 months ago09/23/19 at 5:30 pm (UTC)
"You don't need to assign a trigger to change a state to "visited" if you have created that state using the Built In States. The obj..."
- 3 months ago09/20/19 at 5:59 pm (UTC)
John Morris replied to the discussion Looping animation to highlight interactive elements
"I have done this before using two layers, one with the object that I want to "flash" and the other blank. I then set triggers so th..."
- 3 months ago09/19/19 at 1:18 pm (UTC)
"Are the published courses hosted in a location that secure and not accessible from outside your network?"
- 3 months ago09/19/19 at 12:29 pm (UTC)
"Hey, Russell. Good solution!"
- 3 months ago09/12/19 at 7:34 pm (UTC)
"Would that not be a setting in the LMS? Whether or not it displays the points or simply a "Completed/Incomplete"? Try this also. Wh..."
- 3 months ago09/12/19 at 4:29 pm (UTC)
"The key is to have all five stars in a single state. Go to the states panel for the stars and you will see what I did. Then the sta..."
- 3 months ago09/12/19 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
"This could be done with layers, I'm sure, but there would be some complex variable activity. I changed the layers to slides. I thin..."
- 3 months ago09/12/19 at 2:43 pm (UTC)
"Here it is."
- 3 months ago09/06/19 at 7:54 pm (UTC)
"Welcome to eLearning Heros! Great to see you here. Updating old courses designed by someone else, how fun. Like doing puzzles..."
- 3 months ago09/06/19 at 7:31 pm (UTC)