"Hi Lauren...on certain slides where I have the seek bar disabled I am seeing the play/pause button but don't want to...on other I a..."
- 8 days ago09/18/20 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
John Smiddy started a new discussion Player play/pause button showing when it shouldn't
"Hi Everyone, I have a several slides with video and have turned off the seek bar for all. On a couple of them I am still seeing the ..."
- 8 days ago09/18/20 at 3:21 pm (UTC)
"Why no 0% contrast? "
- 6 months ago04/08/20 at 8:04 pm (UTC)
"Having the same problem in 360 but have never had this problem with other apps. Any suggestions? "
- 11 months ago10/17/19 at 6:24 pm (UTC)
John Smiddy started a new discussion Tracking course completion and survey responses
"It seems like I can't have a "complete course" trigger and track survey questions at the same time....has to be one or the other. I..."
- 12 months ago10/10/19 at 5:23 pm (UTC)
John Smiddy started a new discussion Apply layout not working with imported PPt slides
"I'm trying to apply a layout to imported PPT slides but nothing happens...just a white background with none of the stuff in my layout...t..."
- 1 year ago09/06/19 at 4:59 pm (UTC)
"I'm having trouble also. Video (mp4) looks lighter after publishing but looks the same in preview. I've made sure there is no compression..."
- 1 year ago08/30/19 at 7:31 pm (UTC)
"This is happening with video also...both when previewed and published....come on guys! This is not a problem that should be happening in ..."
- 1 year ago08/25/19 at 12:03 am (UTC)
"this is still happening in 360 6 years later!..also happening with video both when previewed and published....seems like it's off 1 or 2 ..."
- 1 year ago08/24/19 at 11:58 pm (UTC)
"Same issue here....just spent a couple hours on this slide and now it looks like wasted time. Am I missing something or is this issue re..."
- over 1 year ago05/26/19 at 5:15 pm (UTC)
John Smiddy replied to the discussion Storyline file won't open in Storyline 360 (It's asking me to upgrade):
"I'm having the same issue but I'm using SL 360 and opening an SL 360 file. My version is 3.10 and the version that created the file is th..."
- over 1 year ago04/03/19 at 9:08 pm (UTC)
"Wendy Farmer has saved the day. Here's the problem: I hadn't selected visibility under the timeline...only in layers window. Thanks! "
- over 2 years ago05/31/18 at 9:19 pm (UTC)
"OMG!.....Yes! Thank you. I didn't know about that feature."
- over 2 years ago05/31/18 at 9:15 pm (UTC)
"Thank you....that didn't seem to do anything so I've included the file here."
- over 2 years ago05/31/18 at 8:43 pm (UTC)
John Smiddy started a new discussion Objects on base layer disappear
"Hello Everyone, My slide has text, shapes and a background image on the base layer. When I trigger another layer the text and shapes dis..."
- over 2 years ago05/31/18 at 8:26 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, Thanks for getting back to me. Still no luck on the file size. I've moved on to the next thing."
- over 3 years ago04/15/17 at 8:54 pm (UTC)
"I'm working in Storyline 2 and have: - removed all but 3 slides - removed all unused assets - all of the question bank slides - saved th..."
- over 3 years ago04/13/17 at 4:03 pm (UTC)
"Has this been fixed in Storyline 3?"
- over 3 years ago04/13/17 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
"So we've found the way to get a font list...there is a font.xml file published with the course."
- almost 4 years ago12/21/16 at 12:07 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie. Thanks for getting back to me. I'm editing a course created by someone who is no longer available and when I open the .story ..."
- almost 4 years ago12/20/16 at 10:10 pm (UTC)
John Smiddy started a new discussion Storyline Font Substitution
"Is there any way to determine which font Storyline was set to use before it's substituted? I have a course that my client says was built..."
- almost 4 years ago12/20/16 at 7:34 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie...I got it."
- over 4 years ago03/24/16 at 6:31 pm (UTC)
"Ok...I've uploaded the file. Thanks."
- over 4 years ago03/23/16 at 12:39 am (UTC)
"I can't upload anything, sorry...I know it makes this difficult. I copied the video from one layer in to another...would this cause it? ..."
- over 4 years ago03/22/16 at 10:13 pm (UTC)