John Willis replied to the discussion Adding Google translate Widget to Storyline 360 Document
"I've been looking at this for some time, I've noticed that only the player would ever be picked up by google translate. Anything on the '..."
- over 1 year ago05/07/20 at 8:21 am (UTC)
"Hi Lauren, Sadly this is affecting so many courses, each with multiple modules and each module contains a simple 3 question quiz. As i pr..."
- almost 2 years ago09/26/19 at 2:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thank you for your response, however this issue is happening on multiple courses but not for every user. I personally haven't ..."
- 2 years ago09/13/19 at 9:48 am (UTC)
John Willis started a new discussion Storyline 3 - Question bank quizzing causes crashes.
"Hi, For the last few months our end users have been experiencing a rapid decline in the functionality of the quizzes we have produc..."
- 2 years ago09/10/19 at 12:41 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago01/25/19 at 11:31 am (UTC)
"Hi All, After a little bit more work on this, I've managed to now get the player to display the variable as a text overlay on top of the..."
- over 2 years ago01/04/19 at 1:48 pm (UTC)
"Nitesh Kumar Is it possible? progress bar can come on stage area. Hi Nitesh, I just had a quick go at getting the progress bar..."
- over 2 years ago01/02/19 at 4:59 pm (UTC)
"Hi All, Firstly I want to give a massive thank you to Owen for finding this brilliant way to implement a working progress bar into the s..."
- over 2 years ago01/02/19 at 4:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I'm not quite sure what you are asking, however, due to the update to storyline 3 being released I've only applied the above ..."
- over 3 years ago05/11/18 at 8:25 am (UTC)
"Hi All, This issue has been haunting our company for a few days now and a colleague of mine has helped with a solution, it's not the cle..."
- over 3 years ago05/10/18 at 3:49 pm (UTC)
"Ah that's good, glad they fixed the issue, i moved away from this type of assessment so it wasn't something i stayed on top of very much."
- almost 4 years ago11/28/17 at 11:54 am (UTC)
"Hi Jessica, I don't believe this has been changed. I looked at the issue again sometime ago and found the only way to do it would be to ..."
- almost 4 years ago11/28/17 at 11:46 am (UTC)
John Willis started a new discussion Utilizing Storyline 3 Publish Settings.
"Hi, Is there any way to utilize the new storyline 3 publishing methods to update individual slides on a course? Looking at the file str..."
- almost 4 years ago11/02/17 at 1:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, Thank you for your reply, the two browser's i've tested this on are Internet Explorer (flash enabled) and Mozilla Firefox (f..."
- over 4 years ago06/12/17 at 8:36 am (UTC)
"I've cleared my cache(no change to the course whatsoever), and as previously mentioned i've tested this on two seperate web browsers so c..."
- over 4 years ago06/08/17 at 8:19 am (UTC)
John Willis started a new discussion HTML5 output randomly changes the page background colour.
"Hi, I'm hoping that someone can shed some light on an ongoing issue I have, essentially, when creating content the standard page backgro..."
- over 4 years ago06/06/17 at 8:29 am (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, Thank you for your reply, I've submitted a feature request for this as it seems like a must have for people who want their u..."
- over 4 years ago03/01/17 at 4:05 pm (UTC)
John Willis started a new discussion Adjusting the Navigation Flow in review mode.
"Hi, I am looking into a way to change how the navigation will work for users who have completed content. Essentially, as a project I re..."
- over 4 years ago02/28/17 at 1:09 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thank you for your answer. I have submitted a request."
- over 6 years ago02/19/15 at 10:18 am (UTC)
John Willis started a new discussion Question Bank Feedback Remove.
"Hi All, I am currently in the process of creating a large amount of online assessments using storyline 2, Everything is looking promisin..."
- over 6 years ago02/18/15 at 2:00 pm (UTC)
John Willis started a new discussion Changing Articulate player colours post publishing.
"Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any experience in changing the look and feel after a project has been published. What I am looking..."
- almost 7 years ago11/19/14 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
"Hi and thank you for your responses, the reason for having multiple question banks is due to awarding body requirements that X amount of ..."
- 7 years ago09/04/14 at 6:55 am (UTC)