"James, Have you had a chance to look into the problems? So far we are out $50 with a product that's not functioning as described? regar..."
- over 10 years ago06/17/11 at 2:44 am (UTC)
"Thanks for taking the time to produce the Screen-r but unfortunately the problems seem to be in the way the pre-loading is being invoked...."
- over 10 years ago06/09/11 at 1:54 am (UTC)
"Hi James, This preloader still isn't working as it should for me. Firstly it goes through and fails to find the swf's, flv's and mp4's...."
- over 10 years ago06/08/11 at 7:06 am (UTC)
"Hi James, As discussed, I have replaced the null.swf only and it's simply not preloading any content what so ever. Non of the fm_ assets..."
- over 10 years ago06/07/11 at 5:56 am (UTC)
"I seem to be getting myself a bit confused here. Does this new preloader work with the older logopanel? Or is the older logopanel now no..."
- over 10 years ago06/03/11 at 8:44 am (UTC)
"I think it may well be the old one. @Jerry, try Google Chrome, click on 'view' then 'developer'. This will give you much more informatio..."
- over 10 years ago05/17/11 at 9:07 am (UTC)
"My findings suggest otherwise on the preloader loading MP4s. It doesn't work. @Gerry, is that screen shot of Firefox? If so it's miss-..."
- over 10 years ago05/17/11 at 8:38 am (UTC)
"Hi, I have tested this preloader with MP4s and it cancels the plug-in quite early on in the pre-loading of the mp4? So it's not working...."
- over 10 years ago05/17/11 at 8:24 am (UTC)