"Hi Astrid, To remove this you will need to edit the SCORM activity in moodle. The settings for this are found in the appearance section.&..."
- over 1 year ago05/18/22 at 1:37 pm (UTC)
"You need to add a few triggers at the start of each slide to reset the variables used. e.g. adjust variable "number1" equal to valu..."
- over 3 years ago01/07/20 at 9:58 am (UTC)
"Here is an interaction I have built using a repeating video background. The interaction shows some visual comparisons of the world record..."
- over 3 years ago01/06/20 at 5:41 pm (UTC)
Jordan Ash commented on the article Static to Interactive: Transform Infographics into Interactive Graphics #236
- over 3 years ago01/06/20 at 5:19 pm (UTC)
Jordan Ash commented on the article How are Designers Using 3D Models to Build Interactive E-Learning #232
"Here is an interaction I built showing information about the planets in the solar system. http://s3.amazonaws.com/Articulate_Storyline..."
- over 3 years ago01/06/20 at 5:08 pm (UTC)
"One way of doing this could be to replace the number variables used with text variables. Text variables can be left blank unlike number v..."
- over 3 years ago01/03/20 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ken, You could achieve a similar effect using zoom regions. See here for an example. I've attached the source file if you w..."
- almost 4 years ago12/05/19 at 5:25 pm (UTC)
"Hi Tony, It should be possible to create this effect in PowerPoint using the Morph transition. You could then screen record this and impo..."
- 4 years ago09/06/19 at 9:19 am (UTC)
Jordan Ash replied to the discussion Is it possible to send variable data as statements using TinCan Api?
"One way you can export variable data to you LMS is to have some quiz slides at the end of your course that play through automatically whe..."
- over 4 years ago06/19/19 at 9:02 am (UTC)
"Hi Stevie, We have just released a new Totara Academy course based on using SCORM in Totara Learn. If you create an account you will be..."
- almost 5 years ago10/15/18 at 9:48 am (UTC)
Jordan Ash published a new download Storyline 360: Compass Training
"Put learners at the center of the action. This freebie gives them a first-person perspective on using a compass. See this project in act..."
- over 5 years ago04/11/18 at 8:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Tania, Could you add some transparent freeform lines over the of the walls of the maze and apply the same triggers to these lines?"
- over 5 years ago03/02/18 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
Jordan Ash commented on the article Using Interactive Dials and Knobs in E-Learning #151
"Here is an interactive compass I have made by combining a number of different dials: http://jordanashportfolio.s3.amazonaws.com/Compass%..."
- over 5 years ago01/09/18 at 1:29 pm (UTC)
Jordan Ash started a new discussion Compass Dials Example
"Here is an example I have built showcasing the dials feature in Storyline 3 and Storyline 360. Published output The compass is made up o..."
- over 5 years ago01/08/18 at 10:01 pm (UTC)
"Hi Gabrielle, If you are looking to reduce file size you could try and use the web object feature in Storyline instead. The video will ..."
- 6 years ago09/15/17 at 12:08 pm (UTC)
"The same glitch is present in Storyline 360 as well, here is an example of a shape switching between the normal and hidden states. http:..."
- over 6 years ago04/10/17 at 12:45 pm (UTC)
"Hi Renata, You could have a T/F variable that changes from 'False' to 'True on the lightboxed slide. Then on the trigger that shows the ..."
- over 6 years ago03/17/17 at 11:27 am (UTC)
Jordan Ash started a new discussion Scrolling panels within scrolling panels
"Does anybody know of a way to place one scrolling panel inside another one? I had managed to do this by adding the scrolling panel to a ..."
- over 6 years ago03/17/17 at 9:37 am (UTC)