"Hi Ken, You could achieve a similar effect using zoom regions. See here for an example. I've attached the source file if you w..."
- 11 days ago12/05/19 at 5:25 pm (UTC)
"Hi Tony, It should be possible to create this effect in PowerPoint using the Morph transition. You could then screen record this and impo..."
- 3 months ago09/06/19 at 9:19 am (UTC)
"It sounds like these sections have been undocked. You can redock again them using this button under the view tab."
- 6 months ago06/20/19 at 3:58 pm (UTC)
Jordan Ash replied to the discussion Is it possible to send variable data as statements using TinCan Api?
"One way you can export variable data to you LMS is to have some quiz slides at the end of your course that play through automatically whe..."
- 6 months ago06/19/19 at 9:02 am (UTC)
"Hi Stevie, We have just released a new Totara Academy course based on using SCORM in Totara Learn. If you create an account you will be..."
- 1 year ago10/15/18 at 9:48 am (UTC)
Jordan Ash published a new download Storyline 360: Compass Training
"Put learners at the center of the action. This freebie gives them a first-person perspective on using a compass. See this project in act..."
- over 1 year ago04/11/18 at 8:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Tania, Could you add some transparent freeform lines over the of the walls of the maze and apply the same triggers to these lines?"
- almost 2 years ago03/02/18 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
Jordan Ash commented on the article Using Interactive Dials and Knobs in E-Learning #151
"Here is an interactive compass I have made by combining a number of different dials: http://jordanashportfolio.s3.amazonaws.com/Compass%..."
- almost 2 years ago01/09/18 at 1:29 pm (UTC)
Jordan Ash started a new discussion Compass Dials Example
"Here is an example I have built showcasing the dials feature in Storyline 3 and Storyline 360. Published output The compass is made u..."
- almost 2 years ago01/08/18 at 10:01 pm (UTC)
"Hi Gabrielle, If you are looking to reduce file size you could try and use the web object feature in Storyline instead. The video will ..."
- over 2 years ago09/15/17 at 12:08 pm (UTC)
"The same glitch is present in Storyline 360 as well, here is an example of a shape switching between the normal and hidden states. http:..."
- over 2 years ago04/10/17 at 12:45 pm (UTC)
"Hi Renata, You could have a T/F variable that changes from 'False' to 'True on the lightboxed slide. Then on the trigger that shows the ..."
- almost 3 years ago03/17/17 at 11:27 am (UTC)
Jordan Ash started a new discussion Scrolling panels within scrolling panels
"Does anybody know of a way to place one scrolling panel inside another one? I had managed to do this by adding the scrolling panel to a ..."
- almost 3 years ago03/17/17 at 9:37 am (UTC)
"Hi Danielle, On the video page if you press f12 it will open up the developer tab. Then if you press 'ctrl + shift +c' and then click..."
- almost 3 years ago01/13/17 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
Jordan Ash started a new discussion Articulate 360 vs Adapt Builder
"Hi All, I have recently joined a new company and we are currently in the process of analysing several different authoring tools to deci..."
- almost 3 years ago01/13/17 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
"Hi Karen, This could be a bandwidth issue, are you able to do an internet speed test to double check this? It could also be an issue w..."
- 3 years ago12/14/16 at 2:26 pm (UTC)
"Cool examples Josh!"
- 3 years ago12/02/16 at 4:26 pm (UTC)
"Nice ideas Matthew!"
- 3 years ago11/28/16 at 10:34 pm (UTC)
"Cool demo Ayoub, I really liked your custom player!"
- 3 years ago11/28/16 at 11:11 am (UTC)
"Here is a text and graphic example I have built using an animated graphic. http://jordanashportfolio.s3.amazonaws.com/Challenges/%2315..."
- 3 years ago11/28/16 at 10:20 am (UTC)
"Hi Leandra, The handwritten fonts I normally use are: -Daniel: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/daniel?q%5Bterm%5D=daniel&q%5Bse..."
- 3 years ago11/23/16 at 11:19 am (UTC)
"Really cool games Ricky! Nice Work!"
- 3 years ago11/23/16 at 11:01 am (UTC)
Jordan Ash replied to the discussion Can't open storyline file created on newer version
"Hi Pauline, If you created this on Storyline 360 you will not be able to open the file in Storyline 2. Storyline is not backwards compa..."
- 3 years ago11/23/16 at 10:55 am (UTC)
"Hi Judy, Tempshare is great for a short term solution (10 days) but if you are looking to host content for longer than this I would reco..."
- 3 years ago11/21/16 at 4:05 pm (UTC)
Jordan Ash commented on the article Using Video Backgrounds and Cinemagraphs in E-Learning #95
"Not quite a video background as much as a moving background. On this course welcome slide I have cut out the image of the sky from the or..."
- 3 years ago11/19/16 at 2:51 pm (UTC)