Jordan Ash started a new discussion Resuming a course from a specific slide
"Hi Heroes, I have stumbled upon a glitch and I cant figure out a suitable workaround. In my course I am trying to set it so that when ..."
- 4 years ago12/02/16 at 3:33 pm (UTC)
- over 4 years ago08/02/16 at 4:28 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley and Christie, Thanks for your responses. I am currently running update 10. When I create/import a new question using the mast..."
- over 4 years ago08/02/16 at 9:00 am (UTC)
"Hi Luke, Would you be able to share your .story file so I can have a look at how it is set up?"
- over 4 years ago07/28/16 at 11:18 am (UTC)
Jordan Ash started a new discussion Aligning answers to middle
"Hi Heroes, I am importing some questions from excel into a slide master. After importing the questions the answers align to the to..."
- over 4 years ago07/28/16 at 11:07 am (UTC)
Jordan Ash commented on the article Share Your Go-To PowerPoint Design Elements for Course Development #135
"Here are a couple of assets I have created using basic shapes in Powerpoint: Jurassic Park Car: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9vyC..."
- over 4 years ago06/28/16 at 9:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi Phil, Nice idea, unfortunately when I created the game all the questions were built on the same slide in order for the audio to work."
- almost 5 years ago02/09/16 at 10:53 am (UTC)
"Hi Sabine, I will upload the source file for you tonight after I get home. EDIT: Will upload this weekend, the file is on my laptop whi..."
- almost 5 years ago02/09/16 at 10:17 am (UTC)
"Thanks EJ! I will try and write an article on how I made the game and upload it to Heroes this weekend as well as sharing the source file."
- 5 years ago12/17/15 at 4:08 pm (UTC)
"Hi all, This week I have made a game called Jango Fett Asteroid Dodge, in the game you have to tap the screen to make Jango switch sid..."
- 5 years ago12/15/15 at 12:56 pm (UTC)
Jordan Ash replied to the discussion How can I enable a custom Next button, but only after 4 course modules have been completed?
"Hi Linda, It could be that the slide is resetting to its initial state on return meaning that the next button will return to its origina..."
- 5 years ago10/30/15 at 9:42 am (UTC)
"Thanks Linda! The binoculars were made using the subtract shape tool in PowerPoint to cut away two circles from a large rectangle. When..."
- over 5 years ago10/07/15 at 12:23 pm (UTC)
"Its been a while since I last entered a challenge, here is a quick game I have built on my lunch break. www.googledrive.com/host/0B9vy..."
- over 5 years ago10/07/15 at 12:03 pm (UTC)