"There is no way to make the Slide Navigation Next button (the one in the chrome) reappear by variable? Isn't it true that once you've sai..."
- 14 days ago05/19/20 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
"Hi Tere, check out my portfolio of work at https://JosephDowdy.com. I also have a work product sample authorized by the client to share. ..."
- over 1 year ago12/05/18 at 7:46 pm (UTC)
Joseph Benton started a new discussion "Articulate" Pronunciation
"Sorry for being so dense, but is the last syllable of Articulate a long A or is it a schwa?"
- over 1 year ago11/04/18 at 3:54 pm (UTC)
"Wow, are my posts only visible to me???"
- almost 2 years ago06/19/18 at 9:46 pm (UTC)
Joseph Benton started a new discussion Video Backgrounds in Storyline 360/3
"Hey Everyone! I've posted an article on LinkedIn about how to use video backgrounds throughout a presentation like my own portfolio site ..."
- almost 2 years ago06/15/18 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
"Please add my portfolio to the recap. It is at http://josephdowdy.com. Thank you! You currently have my "old" portfolio up there, so I..."
- 2 years ago04/21/18 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"Is anyone seeing this post?"
- 2 years ago04/20/18 at 8:34 pm (UTC)
Joseph Benton started a new discussion Your Feedback Is Welcome! (My Updated Portfolio)
"Hi Heroes, I would be pleased as pie if you would give me feedback on my portfolio. I am sure you are going to get some new ideas and s..."
- 2 years ago04/20/18 at 12:15 am (UTC)
"If it's not possible to change the value of Results.ScorePercent, then I would display a variable that is multiplied by the value of the ..."
- 2 years ago04/19/18 at 8:51 pm (UTC)
"Wendy are you saying it's not possible to change the value of Results.ScorePercent?"
- 2 years ago04/19/18 at 8:49 pm (UTC)
"The other possibility is to set the total possible score to 50 instead of 100, but I have no idea if that is doable. "
- 2 years ago04/19/18 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
"I would not work with the percent variable. Your LMS is probably not going to use that value. I can think of two ways to do this. Either..."
- 2 years ago04/19/18 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
- 2 years ago04/19/18 at 1:43 pm (UTC)
"There are probably a few ways to mathematically do this but maybe the one you want is to set a trigger when the timeline starts on your r..."
- 2 years ago04/18/18 at 8:20 pm (UTC)
Joseph Benton commented on the article Why We’re Excited About the HTML5 Output in Storyline and What It Means for You
"Is it possible to preview in HTML5 only? There are things like fades and such that preview with Flash but don't output in HTML5. Can you ..."
- 2 years ago04/18/18 at 6:59 pm (UTC)
Joseph Benton started a new discussion Preview in HTML5 ONLY
"I think I know that the answer is no and that it would make a great feature (which I am not going to suggest, so please don't ask me to),..."
- 2 years ago04/18/18 at 3:46 pm (UTC)
"Well, if you are using hidden fields, you can unhide the 2nd language which appears over your 1st language textand use the same buttons f..."
- 2 years ago04/18/18 at 3:44 pm (UTC)
Joseph Benton started a new discussion Is It Possible to Add a "Skip 15 Seconds Ahead" Button?
"Is it even possible to set a "skip ahead" button on audio or video? I've been trying to wrap my head around how to do this since there i..."
- over 2 years ago02/10/18 at 7:17 pm (UTC)
"Sure, here's a copy of the relevant project. I did find that if I intentionally add a new text entry field that I am able to delete it, s..."
- over 2 years ago01/17/18 at 11:19 pm (UTC)
"Well, Walt, I have been using Storyline for 5 years now so I really don't agree. Maybe you need to start using some of the best practice..."
- over 2 years ago01/16/18 at 1:41 pm (UTC)
"Well, as I mentioned, I'm not the only one with this issue, so I wouldn't assume corruption. I figured I would find out if these went aw..."
- over 2 years ago01/15/18 at 7:04 pm (UTC)
"After I posted this, I see there were others who had asked about the same issue. A staff member replied without identifying this as a bug..."
- over 2 years ago01/15/18 at 4:08 pm (UTC)
Joseph Benton started a new discussion Text Entry issue: Unable to delete trigger "Set unassigned equal to a value When the control loses focus"
"While working with Text Entry fields, I find that I end up with duplicate triggers which get created automatically. First of all, I'm not..."
- over 2 years ago01/15/18 at 4:04 pm (UTC)