"Thank you very much Wendy. Because the user is able to leave the final assessment after failing, I've implemented a variable that sets it..."
- almost 3 years ago02/27/17 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
Joseph Replin started a new discussion Assessment Lock-Down
"Hello there, I wanted to post to confirm something about assessments. Say a user completes several questions, and results in a failing g..."
- almost 3 years ago02/24/17 at 2:45 pm (UTC)
Joseph Replin started a new discussion Relative File/URL Links
"Our organization is fairly large and getting everyone on the same PC file structure for projects would be fairly difficult. Once inside a..."
- 3 years ago01/25/17 at 4:35 pm (UTC)
Joseph Replin replied to the discussion HeroLand- an adventure built within Storyline (and only storyline)
"This is the best creation I've ever seen in Storyline. Well done!"
- over 3 years ago11/07/16 at 2:53 pm (UTC)
Joseph Replin started a new discussion SCORM Data Models
"Hello, I am hoping to find an official list for what SCORM data models and methods Articulate Storyline are compliant and conformant wit..."
- almost 4 years ago05/06/16 at 4:35 pm (UTC)
"Hi Emily, That wasn't really the answer I was looking for. I guess let me condense my previous message down to as little as possible. Ev..."
- almost 5 years ago03/09/15 at 8:39 pm (UTC)
Joseph Replin started a new discussion SL2 vs. SL1 Revisiting Options in Layers
"Hello, I've run into a possible bug you may be aware of but I want to confirm. Revisiting pages for my course is supposed to be universa..."
- almost 5 years ago03/03/15 at 5:39 pm (UTC)
"That worked, thank you Marco."
- 5 years ago01/29/15 at 3:52 pm (UTC)
"That sums it up and was very helpful. Thank you very much!"
- 5 years ago01/28/15 at 10:32 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the reply Emily. So by purchasing an upgrade, I'll have two licenses. One for Storyline 1 and one for Storyline 2. Is that rig..."
- 5 years ago01/28/15 at 8:43 pm (UTC)
Joseph Replin started a new discussion Storyline 2 Upgrade
"Hello, I tried looking through your documentation online but didn't have much success. I am looking to upgrade to Storyline 2 very soon ..."
- 5 years ago01/28/15 at 4:10 pm (UTC)
"Wow, Mr. Will Findlay thank you so much. I've been working around this issue for a long long time by never adding a new slide (only copy..."
- 5 years ago01/09/15 at 6:21 pm (UTC)