Josh Miller replied to the discussion Flash Player 23 and Later in Google Chrome - Local Playback of Published Content
"I just wanted to chime in and say that the CD publish option has also been difficult for us as a resolution for this local file access is..."
- almost 4 years ago12/08/16 at 12:05 am (UTC)
"Any news on whether this is resolved in update 6 or planned somewhere beyond? I cannot update until this is resolved."
- 5 years ago08/19/15 at 5:08 pm (UTC)
"another note... animated GIFs make GREAT markers!"
- 5 years ago08/14/15 at 9:45 pm (UTC)
"Gemma - Yes, I create my own markers because of this limitation. Simply insert any image to represent your marker and assign a trigger to..."
- 5 years ago08/14/15 at 9:42 pm (UTC)
Josh Miller replied to the discussion How do you record screen and narration separately?
"I also prescript and record audio with the video for a more seamless and natural output. I haven't done this in Storyline yet, only in Pr..."
- almost 6 years ago12/30/14 at 10:08 pm (UTC)
"I have actually found a workaround for this issue. You can manually edit the Player.css located in the mobile folder of your published ou..."
- almost 6 years ago12/30/14 at 10:02 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley, I wasnt aware that email reply posted in this way. I'll keep it in mind!"
- almost 6 years ago12/30/14 at 5:23 pm (UTC)
"Great, thank you! I'll be watching. :) Regards, Josh Miller"
- almost 6 years ago12/30/14 at 5:19 pm (UTC)
"Yeah, this can be quite challenging. (insert curses about lack of flash support on unnamed devices) HTML5 output is certainly limited in ..."
- almost 6 years ago12/29/14 at 11:15 pm (UTC)
"This is still an issue... and a critical one for us. Will this be fixed in an upcoming update for SL2?"
- almost 6 years ago12/29/14 at 11:12 pm (UTC)
"I have been investigating this for the past several weeks and believe I have found a solution. Storyline HTML output can be integrated in..."
- 6 years ago08/29/14 at 11:33 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunately, none of those actions have changed the state of the published quiz. I find it particularly str..."
- 7 years ago09/27/13 at 2:52 pm (UTC)
Josh Miller started a new discussion Quiz Question Text runs off slide when published
"Hi Everyone, I'm having an issue with the publishing of my latest quiz. When I preview my story everything looks great but when I publish..."
- 7 years ago09/27/13 at 11:54 am (UTC)
Josh Miller started a new discussion Storyline frozen while attempting to save changes to action fine t
"I have been working a file and recently tried to perform action fine tuning. While saving these changes the progress bar has frozen halfw..."
- over 7 years ago06/14/13 at 1:26 pm (UTC)
"Geert: No, I have not installed this update! I will look into this right away. To Christine et al: The import solves my problem although ..."
- over 7 years ago05/17/13 at 3:47 pm (UTC)
"Case Number: 00334358"
- over 7 years ago05/17/13 at 12:55 pm (UTC)
"Thank you guys for your very fast reply. I will indeed submit a case and attach my story. The help is much appreciated!"
- over 7 years ago05/17/13 at 12:48 pm (UTC)
Josh Miller started a new discussion Very large Story will not open! Need help ASAP!
"Hello, I created a very simulation heavy story that has complex linkage between scenes over the last 4 days. It is now a 94MB story file...."
- over 7 years ago05/17/13 at 12:19 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the tip Peter! i believe this issue si happening because I deleted my screencast item inn my timeline. I have been showing unt..."
- over 7 years ago04/29/13 at 5:11 pm (UTC)
"I am indeded running at 96dpi :-( I am also meeting all the onther condidtions specified here. I have a walkaround but am quite disappoin..."
- over 7 years ago04/29/13 at 10:46 am (UTC)
Josh Miller started a new discussion Record Screen Simulation image disappears during execution
"Hello, I am having a serious issue with the simulation/record screen feature. I have inserted a view type simulation and have fine tuned ..."
- over 7 years ago04/26/13 at 2:05 pm (UTC)
"I believe I have found a solution!! For anyone else that has this issue I had to save the player template as another name and then choose..."
- 9 years ago09/08/11 at 6:27 pm (UTC)