Josh Uhlig replied to the discussion Text animations by first level paragraph disrupt tab order
"Does this mean Storyline 3 is not getting the same update?"
- almost 2 years ago02/19/20 at 3:52 pm (UTC)
"I wasn't able to get the transparent shape to work, but I was able to lock a slider by adding a blank layer which is triggered to appear ..."
- over 3 years ago08/28/18 at 4:32 pm (UTC)
"Anytime I have Storyline open for more than 5 minutes and I need to publish, I close the program and re-open the presentation before publ..."
- over 6 years ago09/17/15 at 5:56 pm (UTC)
"Yes, when creating from scratch, it would help to do that. Unfortunately, I'm working with an imported PowerPoint. If only had had know..."
- over 6 years ago08/10/15 at 1:06 am (UTC)
"Odd that this is still not possible to do globally. It's been in the forums for 3 years now, and I imagine there have been quite a few f..."
- over 6 years ago08/10/15 at 12:49 am (UTC)
Josh Uhlig started a new discussion Importing issues with latest update
"I just went to the most recent update of Storyline, and suddenly I'm unable to import a PowerPoint document into Storyline. I tried impo..."
- over 6 years ago08/06/15 at 3:13 pm (UTC)
"Shelly, If you hide the shape that is sitting behind your images, (the hot and cold weather boxes), then you can click on the individual..."
- almost 7 years ago03/16/15 at 3:38 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Norm. I'll continue under that thread"
- almost 7 years ago02/11/15 at 9:26 pm (UTC)
"I have the same issue (I believe only since update 4, but I didn't publish much under update 3). I'm in Windows 7 and was publishing to ..."
- almost 7 years ago02/11/15 at 9:25 pm (UTC)
Josh Uhlig started a new discussion Publishing issue with newest update
"Ever since the recent update, I have an issue when publishing where the publishing simply freezes (the publishing screen that shows your ..."
- almost 7 years ago02/11/15 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
"I'm curious as to when it stopped working. I used to use it plenty without issue. Odd that it is still available in the forums if the an..."
- over 7 years ago10/12/14 at 7:24 pm (UTC)
Josh Uhlig started a new discussion Search function on StoryLine Forum
"I've tried about 20 seaches using the search finction in the upper right of the forum, and all 20 came back with no results. I find it o..."
- over 7 years ago10/12/14 at 6:46 pm (UTC)
"Alright, it seems the quicker option was to re-record and insert the new recording. It was a bit of a pain due to trying to get everythi..."
- over 7 years ago10/02/14 at 11:56 am (UTC)
Josh Uhlig started a new discussion Inserting a screen recording
"I've been trying to insert a screen recording unsuccessfully. I am trying to insert the recording as Try Mode steps, and while I have ot..."
- over 7 years ago10/02/14 at 11:32 am (UTC)
Josh Uhlig replied to the discussion How can I pull text from one slide to another based on a condition
"There may be an easier way, but you could do this with a bunch of text variables and triggers. I made an example, but it's a little diff..."
- 8 years ago01/17/14 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
"The Transition Speed should work (right click on edge of zoom box)."
- 8 years ago01/17/14 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
"I sugest inserting buttons instead of using shapes for your step buttons. That should solve the hover issue. Either way, it certainly s..."
- 8 years ago01/17/14 at 12:22 pm (UTC)
"Although I'm not sure why it is behaving the way it is, one way to fix the audio in issue #2 is to place the steps on separate slides rat..."
- 8 years ago01/17/14 at 11:13 am (UTC)
"I am having this same issue on a step by step simulation. The format option is not available on mouse objects when a click and drag anim..."
- 8 years ago01/03/14 at 3:45 pm (UTC)
"removing post as I added it to the wrong thread.."
- 8 years ago01/03/14 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
"I suggest duplicating the slide and evaluating the answer on the second slide. That way, you can trigger the next slide with the press o..."
- 8 years ago01/03/14 at 2:26 pm (UTC)
"Philip, Create another trigger for each variable that needs to be reset (use 'adjust variable'). You should place the trigger in the sa..."
- 8 years ago11/20/13 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi Angela, Welcome to the forums. Here are 2 suggestions: Be sure you are using the variable name between the % symbols, and not the ..."
- 8 years ago11/15/13 at 12:58 pm (UTC)
"All I can think of is ensuring the course is created at the same resolution the users are viewing it in. Otherwise, the actual size of o..."
- 8 years ago11/12/13 at 11:18 am (UTC)