Jørn Olsen started a new discussion Articulate Presenter ipc
"Hi, I have not use Articulate Presenter for a couple of weeks and when I now open the previous power point I was working on the Articulat..."
- almost 2 years ago01/18/22 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
"Hi, After using elimination method I found that the issue were the Replay 360 video which was not working. The publish function worked ..."
- over 2 years ago05/26/21 at 12:24 pm (UTC)
"Has Roberts case been solved? I have the same issue and I also need help solving it. BR, Jørn Olsen"
- over 2 years ago05/23/21 at 7:49 pm (UTC)
Jørn Olsen started a new discussion Publishing problems
"I get this message when I try to Publish my Presenter 360 PP. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?> <ErrorReport xmlns:xsi="ht..."
- over 2 years ago05/23/21 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
"Maybe it can`t be done :-)"
- over 2 years ago04/15/21 at 5:55 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Thank you for your response. Yes, but that is not the issue. I want the participant to, when he/she fails(having a lower score on ..."
- over 2 years ago03/18/21 at 4:41 pm (UTC)
Jørn Olsen started a new discussion Retry
"Hi all, I am missing the opportunity to, when a participant fail a quiz, be sent back to a predefined slide to read through the text agai..."
- over 2 years ago03/13/21 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lauren, In the Feedback Layers, Failure I have a "Retry Quiz" option. Does it not show? I just uploaded this quiz with one question as..."
- over 2 years ago03/08/21 at 2:26 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lauren, I have added the Retry button and in Properties "On failing,`Finish`button:) I have set "Goes to Slide"(in this case sli..."
- almost 3 years ago03/04/21 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi Gomez, Thank you for your reply. I still have problems to get it right. Could you please set up an example or is there a tutorial w..."
- almost 3 years ago03/01/21 at 8:57 pm (UTC)
Jørn Olsen started a new discussion Quizmaker
"Hi all, When making a quiz I want the user to, when failing, to go back to a specific page and read about the topic again and then when g..."
- almost 3 years ago02/25/21 at 12:52 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ren, I found the solution. I had to adjust my settings in PP master and then the topics appered automaticlly in my Presenter menu. ..."
- almost 3 years ago02/24/21 at 7:09 pm (UTC)
Jørn Olsen started a new discussion Menu in presenter
"How can I set in the PowerPoint slide what I want to be shown in the Slide Properties Menu set-up? Now it seems to select randomly and i ..."
- almost 3 years ago02/18/21 at 10:10 am (UTC)
Jørn Olsen started a new discussion Presenter menu
"Hi All, How can I make the menu in my presentation to be autofilled. When I open "Slide Properties" and click "Edit Menu" I have the opti..."
- 3 years ago11/19/20 at 4:51 pm (UTC)
Jørn Olsen started a new discussion Hide Seekbar and Play/pause
"Hi all, I wish to hide the Seekbar and Play/Pause options on some of my slides. In the Slide Property I have tried to turn Off both but t..."
- over 3 years ago08/04/20 at 9:09 am (UTC)
"Hi all, Last week Google had yet another update and now its not possible to choose "Open with PowerPoint" from my drive(or any othe..."
- over 3 years ago07/23/20 at 7:30 am (UTC)
"Ashley I am not sure what you mean but I do make my presentations in portrait and when trying to import in Storyline they appear in Land..."
- almost 5 years ago02/05/19 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa Thank you for your support. I make most of my course presentations, up to 200 pages, in PP and those are in portrait mode. In..."
- almost 5 years ago02/05/19 at 7:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa I could not find the Retry quiz option. If I use Storyline I will not be able to make it in portrait? Best regards Jørn Olsen"
- almost 5 years ago02/05/19 at 5:25 pm (UTC)
"This is how I have set it up. The user is sent back to chapter start if user fails but is not able to retake the quiz"
- almost 5 years ago02/05/19 at 1:12 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa Thank you for replying. I have used that selection for each chapter and referer to the actual start page(new page for each ch..."
- almost 5 years ago02/05/19 at 9:40 am (UTC)