Julia Baker started a new discussion Corrupt Triggers in Storyline 360
"Our team is running into a new bug with our projects where the triggers and/or variables seem to be corrupting. We've seen shapes corrupt..."
- 1 year ago10/28/19 at 10:03 pm (UTC)
"I need more help on this. We've been having our end-users test out our training with standard fonts on their systems (due to organization..."
- over 2 years ago08/28/18 at 6:19 pm (UTC)
"Hi Hannah, Thanks for sharing your tips! We've been using the Classic player, so it looks like we're good to go there. I had no idea th..."
- over 2 years ago08/28/18 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, Thanks for sharing that documentation. We have control of the server and it's configured properly for the fonts. So unfortuna..."
- over 2 years ago08/28/18 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
"I'm going to chime in. We're also having problems with fonts not working properly. The original post is 6 years old so I'm surprised ther..."
- over 2 years ago08/24/18 at 6:33 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the quick fix!"
- over 2 years ago07/24/18 at 5:54 pm (UTC)
"We're experiencing the same issue. We published from SL360 and it appears only the projects that have a password enabled in Review have t..."
- over 2 years ago07/24/18 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
"Hi Sarah! What type of slides are they appearing on? Just quiz slides? Or are you also seeing them elsewhere? If it's just on quiz slide..."
- over 2 years ago07/19/18 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
Julia Baker started a new discussion Changing Hyperlinks
"Hi all, I'm building out an activity where users click on pictures, and as they click on each one it reveals specific information about ..."
- over 2 years ago04/14/18 at 3:32 am (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy. Since it worked with the flash fallback, I'm guessing it only works properly with flash enabled. Hopefully Articulate will ..."
- over 2 years ago03/13/18 at 9:00 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Wendy. It's good to know I'm not the only one seeing the buttons flash. I wish the button color scheme option would work for me;..."
- over 2 years ago03/12/18 at 3:29 pm (UTC)
"Since it's something people are always looking to do, has there been an update on this in the past 10 months that makes it possible to di..."
- over 2 years ago03/09/18 at 11:20 pm (UTC)