"Hi, Ok, now the microphone is working. But when you click start recording, it goes to "Next Animation." There are no animations in the pr..."
- 7 years ago08/13/13 at 12:26 pm (UTC)
"Ok, Tech support at my end helped. Apparently the Blue Snoball microphone came undone during recording, and the computer still registers ..."
- 7 years ago08/08/13 at 9:09 am (UTC)
"Hi, Thanks for the fast response. I have shut everything down and restarted. I have tried new ppt presentations and it does the same thin..."
- 7 years ago08/08/13 at 8:10 am (UTC)
Julie Taylor started a new discussion Audio Not Working in Articulate
"I believe the audio in Presenter is not working. It doesn't seem to be the computer. When on a slide, and click Start Recording, it "blin..."
- 7 years ago08/08/13 at 8:02 am (UTC)
"Hi, I also went into each slide and upped the audio to 100% individually in Audio Editor. Not sure which worked, but it is fine now. I'm ..."
- over 7 years ago05/30/13 at 11:07 am (UTC)
"In Presentation Options, I checked Optimize Audio Volume, and republished. Do you think that will make a difference?"
- over 7 years ago05/30/13 at 6:30 am (UTC)
Julie Taylor started a new discussion Audio extremely soft after loaded on website
" Hi, I created tutorial in Presenter and recorded audio narration. It sounded fine. After publishing to web, it was uploaded to website. ..."
- over 7 years ago05/29/13 at 3:48 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Well- I went through your instructions, and duh--- right clicking on the speaker to bring up the recording devices told me that the m..."
- over 7 years ago05/28/13 at 9:45 am (UTC)