Justin Phillips replied to the discussion Anyone else having issues exporting Rise scorm to LMS?
"Hi, I'm having the same issue as Janie. I just exported a course about an hour ago and still getting those files duplicated."
- 10 months ago02/14/20 at 7:29 pm (UTC)
Justin Phillips replied to the discussion Cannot upload Rise course to LMS when it contains Storyline blocks
"This is a new problem. I've uploaded Rise courses with Storyline blocks in the past and not had this problem. Can we please have an estim..."
- over 1 year ago05/28/19 at 3:24 pm (UTC)
"I have a need to wrap a PDF so that we can quickly deploy a policy update. I like the ease of the Embed block, but here's my problem - th..."
- 2 years ago10/25/18 at 3:47 pm (UTC)
"Agreed. If I could tell my customers "I expect this functionality to be available Q1 2019", they'd be more understanding than if I tell t..."
- 2 years ago10/02/18 at 8:00 pm (UTC)
"While I don't personally have a use for this feature, I endorse its inclusion. Many Articulate customers either work in the healthcare fi..."
- 2 years ago10/02/18 at 12:45 pm (UTC)
"Has there been any movement as far as adding this feature? Based on this thread, there is a clear demand. I think that Rise is a great pr..."
- 2 years ago10/02/18 at 12:41 pm (UTC)
"Any update on this feature?"
- 2 years ago09/17/18 at 3:11 pm (UTC)
"This is a bit unrelated, but i'd like to learn more about how you're using Google Analytics to track exactly when users "drop out" of the..."
- over 2 years ago08/10/18 at 1:23 pm (UTC)
Justin Phillips started a new discussion Rise "Start Course" button
"I have a suggestion based on feedback I've received from stakeholders and end users. We have a small, but important number of users who'v..."
- over 2 years ago08/09/18 at 1:46 pm (UTC)
Justin Phillips started a new discussion Feature request: "Main menu" button
"It would be great if there were a button similar to the "Continue" button in the "Dividers" block that allowed users to return to the sta..."
- over 2 years ago07/06/18 at 4:09 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the follow up. I really appreciate that user feedback is taken in to consideration. Unfortunately Storyline updates are con..."
- over 2 years ago05/30/18 at 2:46 pm (UTC)
Justin Phillips started a new discussion Dark Theme
"I'm just curious if there are any plans for an official and consistent dark theme in Rise where everything defaults to dark background wi..."
- over 2 years ago04/18/18 at 6:30 pm (UTC)
Justin Phillips started a new discussion Storyline project borders in Rise
"Hi everyone, I am adding a Storyline project into a block in Rise. The client has requested a dark theme for this module. Even though..."
- over 2 years ago04/18/18 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"Jeff, You can add GIFs by using any of the add image options in Rise. Rise treats them just like still images. I've yet to personally e..."
- over 2 years ago04/04/18 at 5:49 pm (UTC)
Justin Phillips started a new discussion Enhanced Animated GIF support
"I've been able to use animated GIFs to get around using large video files. I like the functionality, and my clients are generally pl..."
- over 2 years ago03/13/18 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
"Any updates on this functionality? Rise is versatile and slick, but some basic customization abilities like this would go a long way to g..."
- almost 3 years ago02/13/18 at 4:06 pm (UTC)
Justin Phillips started a new discussion Re-size/re-position labelled graphic text boxes
"Hi, I'm working on a project and the business owner has asked about me changing the size of the labelled graphic boxes so there is no..."
- almost 3 years ago01/31/18 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Alyssa."
- almost 3 years ago01/16/18 at 1:43 pm (UTC)