Kalena Hornkohl started a new discussion Anyone with experience using SymTrain?
"Our org is considering using SymTrain as a complement to our Storyline courses to help coach our new hires (call agents). We have a sales..."
- 1 month ago08/30/22 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
Kalena Hornkohl replied to the discussion learner answers question and then show that answer later on....
"Hey, Shanna! I am assuming that you are using a text data entry field. Storyline should automatically create a variable to track the type..."
- 1 month ago08/29/22 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wayne! The logo option is located in the new Theme area, rather than in Settings. When you first open your rise course, select Theme f..."
- 1 month ago08/23/22 at 11:46 am (UTC)
Kalena Hornkohl replied to the discussion Replicate Netflix Next Episode button functionality
"I love it! Thank you for sharing."
- 5 months ago05/04/22 at 3:48 pm (UTC)
"And, of course, now that I've written all of that I got it to work. The issue was how I was re-zipping my files. I noticed the error I wa..."
- 6 months ago04/06/22 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
"I'm experiencing the same issue, Ashley. We have a minor text change that needs to be made, and since we used Rise it's resulting in a bi..."
- 6 months ago04/06/22 at 3:23 pm (UTC)
"I typically keep my transcript for each slide in the Notes area. When I export the course to Word, the Notes come out along with the slid..."
- 8 months ago02/08/22 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
"As many times as I've seen the Dictate button, I just never paid it much mind! Good reminder that this exists! I hope it works well for you."
- 1 year ago09/09/21 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
"So, we actually use YouTube to generate our closed captions/create transcripts. It's a little more work with just an mp3 file since you h..."
- 1 year ago08/30/21 at 7:41 pm (UTC)
Kalena Hornkohl added the course HILOB Launch Announcement
"Video created using Storyline announcing launch of a new, internal system."
- over 1 year ago06/30/21 at 8:49 pm (UTC)
Kalena Hornkohl added the course Equal Employment Opportunity Training
"Triggers and variables are used to add/subtract points to "morale score," moving thermometer indicator up or down."
- over 1 year ago06/30/21 at 8:47 pm (UTC)
"Yes to all of this, Karl! I remember when I first started and got very short notice that a small portion of training needed to be updated..."
- over 1 year ago05/13/21 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
"I've been grappling with to do or not do VO for a couple years now for our compliance courses. They all had VO in the beginning, and now ..."
- over 1 year ago05/11/21 at 7:53 pm (UTC)
"I love this treatment! Thank you for sharing your course and this (also new to me) tool!"
- over 1 year ago05/11/21 at 3:26 pm (UTC)
Kalena Hornkohl replied to the discussion Annual Compliance Training - Assign At Once or As Expires?
"We're a state agency, so I imagine how our compliance is governed is a little different than in the private sector. We assign compliance ..."
- over 1 year ago05/07/21 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
"In this case, I typically rely on triggers and variables to make the Prev/Next buttons active or inactive. How I do it depends on ho..."
- over 1 year ago04/30/21 at 1:03 pm (UTC)
"I recently attended a webinar hosted by eLearning Brothers on accessible interactivity, and one of the examples was how to transform trad..."
- over 1 year ago04/26/21 at 8:41 pm (UTC)
"It is possible using layers, but I'm not quite sure why you would want to given that the content will disappear once the user is ready to..."
- over 1 year ago04/08/21 at 8:18 pm (UTC)
"I work for a state agency, so the review calendar has very little variance year to year. We strive to only release training on the 1st or..."
- over 1 year ago04/06/21 at 12:54 pm (UTC)
"My current job focuses on mostly compliance training, so updates are on an annual or bi-annual basis, depending on the course (unless som..."
- over 1 year ago04/05/21 at 12:54 pm (UTC)
Kalena Hornkohl replied to the discussion Progress bar in Articulate Storyline: Easy solution, using only one built-in variable
"Very nice, simple solution! Thanks for sharing."
- over 1 year ago02/22/21 at 10:23 pm (UTC)