"Thanks Phil, So if I am wanting each trigger to go to the 1st slide of the corresponding scene there is no difference if I use Jump to Sc..."
- over 6 years ago06/30/13 at 2:52 am (UTC)
Kane Banes started a new discussion Jump to Slide V Jump to Scene
"Hi All, Whats the key difference between Jump to Slide versus Jump to Scene? I have a course with 9 scenes that has a 10 scene (main men..."
- over 6 years ago06/29/13 at 6:50 pm (UTC)
"That would seem logical but when publishing to WEB there is no option for this. If you choose to publish via ARTICULTE ONLINE you get a l..."
- over 6 years ago06/11/13 at 11:28 pm (UTC)
Kane Banes started a new discussion Articulate Mobile Player App Author
"Hi All, Just wondering if there is a way to clear or edit what is displayed as Author when publishing a course and making it available vi..."
- over 6 years ago06/11/13 at 11:21 pm (UTC)
"Excellent - Thanks for the advice Christine"
- over 6 years ago06/06/13 at 5:41 pm (UTC)
Kane Banes started a new discussion Video not playing when hosted on web
"Having an issue when publishing course which have screen recordings / videos. When running locally they work fine. After uploading the co..."
- over 6 years ago06/05/13 at 8:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi David, I had added a progress bar in the attached story file but didn't need variables (for the progress bar component) as users must ..."
- almost 7 years ago04/01/13 at 4:45 pm (UTC)
Kane Banes started a new discussion Pausing Feature
"Greetings, I recently created a 250+ slide course using screen recordings across multiple topics for clients to learn about the banks onl..."
- almost 7 years ago03/14/13 at 6:31 pm (UTC)