"People on my team with Windows 7 have the same problem."
- 6 months ago07/23/19 at 1:47 pm (UTC)
"Has anyone tried any of the recommended solutions and had it worked successfully? We have about 20 team members and I don't want to tell ..."
- 7 months ago06/26/19 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
Karen Drummey started a new discussion Articulate Presenter 360 Has Stopped Working Message
"Whenever I open PowerPoint, I get a message "Articulate Presenter 360 has stopped working, a problem cause the program to stop working co..."
- 8 months ago05/30/19 at 1:03 pm (UTC)
Karen Drummey started a new discussion Is There a Way to Turn Off All Image Alt Tags for a Course?
"I know you can turn off image alt tags by object, but can you turn them off for an entire course? I met with someone who uses a JAWS read..."
- over 1 year ago07/25/18 at 2:34 pm (UTC)
"I agree that some ability to change the placement of the CC text would be helpful. We just got 360 and we are adding CC to some older cou..."
- over 1 year ago06/19/18 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
"I agree with Robby and Kris. I wasted time trying to figure out what was happening and if I had an email, I would not have. There are pro..."
- 4 years ago01/08/16 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
"Yes, that works, but it's a real work bog down to animate 50 slides and not be able to use the cue points. "
- 4 years ago12/30/15 at 5:50 pm (UTC)
"This is a problem for my team. Our company has everything on lockdown and adding/removing programs has to go through our IT department. M..."
- 4 years ago12/30/15 at 5:30 pm (UTC)
Karen Drummey replied to the discussion Will Tutorial Videos still be available after July 1?
"I just got an email today from Screenr that it is closing on November 11."
- 4 years ago10/28/15 at 8:10 pm (UTC)
"I'll have to go through it. I am using the most up to date version."
- over 4 years ago06/22/15 at 4:53 pm (UTC)
"I just started using Storyline 2 and I'm having the publishing freeze problem on all projects. I'm under a deadline and this is really sl..."
- over 4 years ago06/22/15 at 4:23 pm (UTC)
"Just submitted. Thanks."
- over 4 years ago06/15/15 at 8:07 pm (UTC)
"I agree. This is a hassle. I've had to update courses and instead of publishing and going on my way, I have to fool around with renaming."
- over 4 years ago06/15/15 at 7:10 pm (UTC)
Karen Drummey started a new discussion Video Not Showing Up
"I inserted an mp4 into my course. It plays locally, but not when I put it on a server or in our LMS. Any thoughts?"
- over 6 years ago08/07/13 at 6:45 am (UTC)