"Sure, it's Case #00394236: Microphone and speaker options greyed out in Storyline Screen Recorder [ ref:_00D30Txo._50040ZOw2Y:ref ] T..."
- over 9 years ago04/11/14 at 12:09 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, My sound card has no such options. I guess I'll open a support ticket. Thanks, Karen"
- over 9 years ago04/11/14 at 8:16 am (UTC)
"Ashley, I just re-installed Storyline according to those directions, and it didn't make a difference. Still no microphones in the screen..."
- over 9 years ago04/10/14 at 11:40 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Yes, I've tried the troubleshooting steps you mention with no luck. When I unplug the microphone, as you suggest, it still do..."
- over 9 years ago04/10/14 at 10:49 am (UTC)
Karen M. started a new discussion Sound Recording options for mic grayed out in Screen Recorder
"Hi, I was trying to use my Rode Podcaster to simultaneously record sound as I did a screen recording, but Storyline has the Sound Recordi..."
- over 9 years ago04/07/14 at 1:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Does anyone know if there are plans to incorporate this as part of the product? Or do I still need to go through and edit every stor..."
- 10 years ago08/02/13 at 9:22 am (UTC)
"Kevin Thompson said: Received word that they weren't able to find a solution and have passed it along to the quality assurance team. My ..."
- almost 11 years ago11/13/12 at 7:50 am (UTC)
"David Anderson said: Hi Natalia,It's totally possible. In fact, here's an example embedded in a wiki. When you publish your Engage file,..."
- almost 11 years ago11/12/12 at 8:14 am (UTC)
"Sorry--it's proprietary, so no. Kevin, can you please send one to Gerry if you have one?"
- almost 11 years ago11/12/12 at 8:02 am (UTC)
"Hi Kevin, I have the same experience. Steve Flowers suggested an iFrame, but iFrames didn't solve the problem for me either. (Here's my..."
- almost 11 years ago11/12/12 at 7:57 am (UTC)
"Karen, Can you import/copy any portion of it into a new file? I had this happen once, and I was able to salvage part of it. Keep workin..."
- 11 years ago09/25/12 at 8:33 am (UTC)
Karen M. replied to the discussion Storyline always wants to grab centerstage on my web page!
"Steve, Thanks for the speedy reply, as always. I tried embedding with iFrame, but it still loads so that you can see all of the module a..."
- 11 years ago09/19/12 at 7:12 am (UTC)
Karen M. started a new discussion Storyline always wants to grab centerstage on my web page!
"Hi, Our company is moving to a wiki/social knowledge base for its technical documentation of behavioral health solutions. I'm tinkering ..."
- 11 years ago09/19/12 at 6:41 am (UTC)
Karen M. replied to the discussion Copy Step-by-Step slides -- error. Is there a workaround?
"Hi All, Our team is experiencing the same issue; it extends to inserting duplicate slides and copying/pasting slides with screen captures..."
- 11 years ago08/22/12 at 2:05 pm (UTC)
"Just wanted everyone to know that installing Update 1 (released today) resolved my GDI+ error. Thank you, David Fair, Brian Batt and oth..."
- 11 years ago08/09/12 at 11:29 am (UTC)
"Mike Enders said: Karen, Please submit a support case so we can take a look. http://www.articulate.com/support/contact/submit.php Than..."
- 11 years ago08/06/12 at 7:12 am (UTC)
Karen M. started a new discussion Storyline - A generic error occurred in GDI+
"I got this when trying to save a massive file. Has anyone else gotten this in Storyline? I will lose weeks of work if I can't figure it..."
- 11 years ago08/02/12 at 3:20 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Graham, for the "pause assist shape" work-around until this is fixed!"
- 11 years ago07/30/12 at 10:28 am (UTC)
"Hi James, Has there been any word on a fix for this? I'm running up against it myself. Thanks, Karen"
- 11 years ago07/27/12 at 2:10 pm (UTC)
"I am having the same memory issue over and over again with several different projects. I'm working with the support team, but I really n..."
- over 11 years ago06/26/12 at 12:33 pm (UTC)
Karen M. replied to the discussion Calling all e-learning folks who work in healthcare organizations
"I work for a company that creates software solutions (EHR) for behavioral health. I would love to be a part of any group that comes out ..."
- over 11 years ago02/17/12 at 1:32 pm (UTC)