Karen Walker published a new download Storyline: Academic Flashcards
"Get learners up to speed with new information fast by asking them to test their knowledge and grade their responses. See this project in..."
- almost 3 years ago09/28/17 at 4:36 pm (UTC)
Karen Walker replied to the discussion HeroLand- an adventure built within Storyline (and only storyline)
"Woot! Excellent use of Storyline features basic and advanced. Obviously, a great deal of planning, attention to detail, and time went int..."
- over 3 years ago11/03/16 at 5:21 pm (UTC)
"I created these study cards a while back but thought I could use them to jump into this challenge. Demo: https://s3.amazonaws.c..."
- over 3 years ago10/25/16 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
"Matthew, brilliant use of states to provide more information about where the button leads...makes extra "click to here to go back to the ..."
- almost 4 years ago08/15/16 at 6:09 pm (UTC)
Karen Walker replied to the discussion Show layer after viewing a set of three other layer
"So glad you asked about this, Tim. I've just spent half a day wondering what I was doing wrong--of course I assume it's me doing the some..."
- 4 years ago06/10/16 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"Oh, what fun!"
- 4 years ago05/27/16 at 3:24 pm (UTC)
"Yay! Best Sorter badge! This interaction could be used as part of the instructions for this challenge to clarify the difference betwe..."
- 4 years ago04/04/16 at 7:52 pm (UTC)
- 4 years ago04/04/16 at 7:47 pm (UTC)
"This is interesting. I just tweeted about a Fastco article saying users may not know how to navigate flat design elements. For example, w..."
- 4 years ago04/04/16 at 7:20 pm (UTC)
"David, I've just finished a data visualization course and your work falls right in line with what I learned. I had not even thought o..."
- over 4 years ago03/24/16 at 11:49 am (UTC)
"Thank you, Leslie. Didn't even think of that. (-:"
- over 4 years ago03/08/16 at 8:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi Rebecca, Did you ever find a resolution to this issue. I'm also in need of a way to use MathML in Storyline 2. I think I might have..."
- over 4 years ago03/04/16 at 9:09 pm (UTC)
"Yay! By using the built-in question banks functions, I was able to randomize the study cards. I didn't realize that I could use the quest..."
- almost 5 years ago07/21/15 at 6:39 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Wendy and Christie. (-:"
- 5 years ago06/03/15 at 5:10 pm (UTC)
- 5 years ago05/28/15 at 12:28 am (UTC)
Karen Walker started a new discussion Random Shuffle of Slides and/or Layers?
"I'm attempting to make fancy shmancy flash cards and would like the "cards" to appear and reshuffle randomly. Is there a way to make a t..."
- 5 years ago05/27/15 at 5:50 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your help, Tracy. It's still not cooperating with me and refuses to bend to my will. Due to time limits, I'm going to pull t..."
- 5 years ago05/13/15 at 8:23 pm (UTC)