"Wow, this even helped me out, in 2020! Thank you!"
- over 2 years ago02/12/20 at 7:15 pm (UTC)
"Hello, I followed the instructions to de-select "Number entries in the menu automatically" but the numbers are still there when I look at..."
- over 2 years ago12/27/19 at 6:17 pm (UTC)
"Hmm, I just had the same question as Michael, and none of the responses really answered it for me. It really WOULD be nice to set t..."
- over 2 years ago12/23/19 at 11:00 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your replies, Wendy and Tom. I ended up going through Tom's tutorial and that answered my questions. I'll definite..."
- over 2 years ago12/11/19 at 5:47 pm (UTC)
Karen Westphalen started a new discussion State Change triggered by viewing another slide?
"Hello, I have a list of topics on slide 1.1. Clicking on any of the topics takes you to slides 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, etc. As the use..."
- over 2 years ago12/10/19 at 12:26 am (UTC)
"Woohoo! Thanks, that worked. Take care, Karen"
- over 2 years ago09/30/19 at 11:02 pm (UTC)
Karen Westphalen started a new discussion Premature Fade-out at End of Slide
"Hello, I'm using StoryLine for the first time. In every slide in my course, there are some graphics (images, text, etc.) that I wan..."
- over 2 years ago09/30/19 at 10:21 pm (UTC)
"I'm glad I found this discussion, having just encountered the same bizarre disappearing template issue. Please count my vote to fix..."
- almost 3 years ago06/26/19 at 10:40 pm (UTC)
"I'm still pondering this question - is it possible to embed something in the metadata of an mp4 to prevent the user from skipping ahead o..."
- 3 years ago04/04/19 at 3:17 pm (UTC)
Karen Westphalen replied to the discussion No play/pause button when publishing for CD in Storyline
"Ah, thanks! I didn't realize the play/pause button was part of the seekbar. I'll make sure that's visible next time."
- 3 years ago04/03/19 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
Karen Westphalen started a new discussion No play/pause button when publishing for CD in Storyline
"I just published a course to CD format, in Storyline. The course doesn't have a play/pause button; if you want to stop, you have to exit..."
- 3 years ago04/02/19 at 9:49 pm (UTC)
"Ah, I figured that'd be the case, but wanted to ask in case there was a way... Some learners will view the whole thing and some will jus..."
- 3 years ago04/02/19 at 5:32 pm (UTC)
Karen Westphalen started a new discussion Seekbar in Course Published to Video
"The publish-to-video option in Storyline is an awesome feature! But I'm wondering - is it possible to publish to video and NOT have a se..."
- 3 years ago04/02/19 at 4:39 pm (UTC)
"I'd like to add at this point that I was contacted by a senior support engineer at Articulate, who was willing to have a conference call ..."
- 3 years ago03/27/19 at 11:10 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, that would be great. (And thanks for letting me know about my email address appearing here!)"
- 3 years ago03/26/19 at 2:45 pm (UTC)
Karen Westphalen started a new discussion Studio 360 Audio Editor EXTREMELY unreliable
"I've found the Audio Editor to be extremely unreliable and unpredictable in Studio/Presenter 360. It was bad in Studio '13 too; tha..."
- 3 years ago03/25/19 at 11:12 pm (UTC)
Karen Westphalen commented on the article Ridiculously Simple Ways to Create Awesome Custom E-Learning Graphics
"Thanks for the post and all the info. Very helpful video. I work for a construction company and it's a challenge to get site photos to ..."
- almost 6 years ago06/15/16 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
"Looks like it's working. BTW, these are extremely helpful! I'm glad they're available. Thanks."
- over 6 years ago12/10/15 at 7:00 pm (UTC)
"Hmm, I've just updated Adobe Flash Player and maybe that helped... "
- over 6 years ago12/08/15 at 10:13 pm (UTC)
Karen Westphalen started a new discussion Missing tutorials?
"I was hoping to send this to David Fair directly but that doesn't seem to be an option. Were some of the video tutorials deleted? Meani..."
- over 6 years ago12/08/15 at 10:06 pm (UTC)